• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FSTD3AD

Jul 15, 2018
how get to bobs place i have done all work available for linda and talked to her in kitchen so whats next

ns332

May 14, 2017
Go to father company and ask if you can work there, his secretary tells you when is he going to business trip and vuala, you can progress with mom and have weekend
Is it possible to go on second weekend? Or its the end of this version?

Jul 18, 2018
Having trouble with game with Sara's scenes. Everytime it errors and comes up with roll back or ignore option. Can someone help me please? This is the below traceback:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer Sara is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/SR2_NS1.rpyc", line 44, in script
�%�R���8�����77of'��Q��}4Ϡp}t��G�c>!�|R¹�7�("��ٲm��j��-���\���cpM���j���Cqf��l� �
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Downloads\G\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 631, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer Sara is not a function or string.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.3
Wed Jul 18 00:50:02 2018

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
How did the same Icstor that made Incest Story (1, didn't try 2 after giving up 1) make this? I mean I seriously hated Incest Story, I actually really really like this one. That is some dramatic evolution of a creator...

Reactions: milfluv69

nsj

May 18, 2018
How did the same Icstor that made Incest Story (1, didn't try 2 after giving up 1) make this? I mean I seriously hated Incest Story, I actually really really like this one. That is some dramatic evolution of a creator...
Probably got people working with him because of his success, he has after all over 2k patreons. Meaning he probably makes a lot of money of this now.

Reactions: Zurrlock
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes