N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i guess macy was the classmate, right ? so delilah is who ? the aunt ? have we seen her actually ? can someone post a pic

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@N1K17Y We have seen the aunt yes, she was in the kitchen briefly in 0.1 talking to Linda. If you mouse over her house on the map there's also a portrait picture of her. Macy was the Mc's classmate yes, and Delilah was the girl sitting next to the pool at school.

Reactions: N1K17Y

BigChris

Jan 14, 2018
I download the full 3b version and it's working fine so far. Do I have to download incest patch otherwise I'll miss something?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You all keep saying that the dad is innocent, and a good guy. Let me remind you , that he is not.
Firstly, Mom/Linda tells you that their relationship is on it's last legs anyway, for whatever reason. Second, the Dad is cheating on your Mom, for those of you that open dad's secret room and see his cheating fetish.
He is definitely cheating with other women, for his Whipping pictures, and those torture devises aren't decoration.
At first I thought, that it was Zuri, but so far nothing can support that. I know that, it isn't Mom, as she has never visited him at the office.
Just saying dad isn't as innocent as you make him out to be. I will add though that, deliberately fucking his job up, is a bit over the top.
Then again, if he has security camera's in his office, and you go with Zuri's plan and help her, you may be looking at prison time yourself.
Have to ask yourself if that is going to be the best pussy ever, to warrant prison time.

I do have a feeling that, Mom is the one that will get rid of Dad, and that it will be a part of the plan/deal she has made with Therapist.
Strong feeling too, that you are a part of payment to the Therapist, for helping Mom out.

Can't wait to see what's next in the story...………………….Peace!!
Perhaps...But it should be noted that the Dad is a sub in the pictures in his secret room and he likely gets off on his wife treating him like crap. I bet he might even turn out to be into being cucked by his own son later in the story.
And it's a dubious notion that having someone whip you is actual cheating. And for all we know Mom knows all about his fetish.

That said the only time I actually felt bad for Dad was when I ruined his business.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
That said the only time I actually felt bad for Dad was when I ruined his business.
I thought the exact same thing, we're not meant to feel guilty about sex with twins heh Also tbf I'm not sure if we did actually ruin Bob's business. He talks about the head/corporate office not being pleased and how he'll have to work twice as hard to make up for it. If we didn't quite ruin it we certainly made it harder if we told Zuri the truth.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I thought the exact same thing, we're not meant to feel guilty about sex with twins heh Also tbf I'm not sure if we did actually ruin Bob's business. He talks about the head/corporate office not being pleased and how he'll have to work twice as hard to make up for it. If we didn't quite ruin it we certainly made it harder if we told Zuri the truth.
They may not be pleased but then again it's not like they know why it happened or could possibly blame him....
And I'm sure I won't feel as guilty about it all once I get a full uninterrupted weekend event with Mom! LOL

Reactions: jaydem

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
I gave wrong/good/wrong answer - ended up twins ruined and one of them trying to kill me with knife ;)

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe Icstor finally is going to give kitchen guest a daughter in one of his games? Although she looks older so maybe it's the director/principal and she has to do with Judy's story?

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I'm maybe 2/3 through the current content, I think, and am I the only one that thinks Mom is crossing the line into creepy? Lots of other games here do the incest/mom thing but in this one she comes off as scheming and planning to get with her teenage son for years. Big difference than the reluctance and eventual convincing that happens in most other games.

In general, too, every character so far just wants to jump the MC's bones almost immediately. Not much of a game, really, when there's no tension or significant choices. Too bad because the visuals and animations are top notch.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I'm maybe 2/3 through the current content, I think, and am I the only one that thinks Mom is crossing the line into creepy? Lots of other games here do the incest/mom thing but in this one she comes off as scheming and planning to get with her teenage son for years. Big difference than the reluctance and eventual convincing that happens in most other games.

In general, too, every character so far just wants to jump the MC's bones almost immediately. Not much of a game, really, when there's no tension or significant choices. Too bad because the visuals and animations are top notch.
You mean Linda is behaving like the Mc in the majority of other Incest games? Also Caroline is only just beginning to think of the Mc sexually. Celia's actively turned him down and we don't know enough about the rest yet to judge.

Reactions: Emojis

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
You mean Linda is behaving like the Mc in the majority of other Incest games? Also Caroline is only just beginning to think of the Mc sexually. Celia's actively turned him down and we don't know enough about the rest yet to judge.
Eh, I'm enjoying it, just saying there's not much interesting choice or development. Even Celia gets turned into your blackmail toy immediately. Hopefully more content shakes things up.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Here's the first preview. Who is that mystery woman?
- ICSTOR
View attachment 112683
I'm going to say, your second aunt, Mom's twin sister. Who is also apart of the Therapist and Mom's deal, poor MC is going to have his balls shrivel, from how much sex exercise he'll have to go through.
Hey! What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger....The MC is going to be a God, at the end of this game....Lol!!………..Peace!!

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes