sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
@sarge87

I have a question to your post on side 352

The picture from the map

How you have unlock the beach ?

And where is zuri`s home ?
I messed around with the console. The beach isn't implemented yet, there is nothing to see or do, you can't even go there.

Zuri's home will only unlock during the respective quest, just play the game normally and it'll unlock north of auntie's home.

Dinka

May 15, 2018
I have done dating mom and even completed the red wine scene but still in v0.3 while dating with sara ,in weekend event says moms event locked
It worked for me, and the change log says its been available since v0.2b... Did you do you the stuff at dad's office? You have to go like 3 times, until you can ask the secretary about his schedule, then talk to mom about it the next morning. Are you a skimmer?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
The weekend event with Linda is a one time thing. If you've done it once n been cockblocked by Bob thats it until she gets an update.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Because next v0.4 gonna be big update, so i don't to wait up.
And with that time, we can sit down and enjoy watching World Cup 2018 until final end. #TeamGermany
After that, surprise us again with this game :D

american

Apr 24, 2017
I've seen people tossing August round as a release date. No idea where thats come from, Icstor hasn't said anything official yet so its likely one of the many self proclaimed experts pulling a date out of their ass and stating it as fact. Just be patient, Icstor will probably make an announcement soon with more info. Oh and @araqs, Aunt's getting some story in 0.4, Icstor's already said. If all goes as planned we'll get to the next relationship lvl with her.
To answer your question no ones said 100% it will be August but with major work he is plan to do and if he still have health issue that is why we are said August ok but all can be early to but remember one thing ok he like to test his game a good bit before he let it out ok

Dasati

May 30, 2017
The health issue was just cold, hes over it, and I wasn't asking a question. Progress on 0.4 just ticked over to 15% today so we'll see.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
The animations and story are great so far. I've been a patron of icstor for a couple years and I decided to wait on this one until 0.3 just because that's when his games are usually getting solid.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes