AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Cant wait the new version this will be great game ! having fun with the sisters they are so cute : D poking dick at the stomach xD

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've got a question for you @ICSTOR, why don't you have previews of 0.3 in your icstor site like you did for 0.2?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
yeah if you would get it faster like 2 weeks or 1 month it would be fine but 3 days faster : P..
Still, cant really complain though. We all want this game to succeed and stay in development. There's too many abandoned Patreon projects nowadays, so the more people support Milfy City, the better.

Reactions: LemuresXL

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i think the dev is well deserving of his pledges. he's had several completed games to his account (though the last two were hastily done).

he's pretty much set the bar very high for v0.01's now. now new dev's have to have excellent renders good story and enough content to justify waiting another month or two for updates.

Reactions: kasata

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
well this thread isnt for the help section so i think im good im just making the reply based on what i hope will happen in future
if you follow directions, it won't be deleted. if you don't follow them, then writing said line will not prevent the reply from getting deleted.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
All previews of the gremlin... worrying.
Eh, this was known to be a Sara update before .2 was released. My hope is that he did to Caroline what he did for Sara on .2 by giving her a weekend event. That way it's not 100% Sara update & it gives the 3 main girls a weekend event each.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes