tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I think i'm stuck
My status :
Mom 2/3
Caroline 3/5
Sara 2/5
Celia 2/5
At this version,we only reach this stats?, or we can plus more point for each character?
I don't know what to do know. I already talk to every character in the game. All of them just have a same dialogue every time i talk with them.
Can some one help me?
Oh and i'm on android version.
event weekend with mom (linda) for level 3

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I think i'm stuck
My status :
Mom 2/3
Caroline 3/5
Sara 2/5
Celia 2/5
At this version,we only reach this stats?, or we can plus more point for each character?
I don't know what to do know. I already talk to every character in the game. All of them just have a same dialogue every time i talk with them.
Can some one help me?
Oh and i'm on android version.
The Android version has a bug that prevents you from progressing w/ mom. Final stats for her are 3/5 but you need the weekened event for that. However - that‘s the bug - she won‘t appear in the kitchen where you‘d need to talk to her to get it started....

tl;dr: You cannot progress on Android w/ this version.

dubura

May 10, 2017
keep getting theres error on load
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label splashscreen is defined twice, at
File "splash_screen.rpyc", line 5 and
File "game/splash_screen.rpy", line 5.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Wed May 23 00:17:57 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 368, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 385, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\G-ManEvolve\Downloads\Raptr\Milfy_City-02d-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 385, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 385, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Why can not I put a sex toy and sexy dress in Celia's locker? :((
I assume you have already put the envelope/note in her locker??
If so, it's the same method. You open backpack, click on item, then click on locker...………………….Peace!!

Borislav Tatarov

Jul 26, 2017
I assume you have already put the envelope/note in her locker??
If so, it's the same method. You open backpack, click on item, then click on locker...………………….Peace!!
I did it a few times, but never want to be placed? I do not know why? So I can not continue the development in the game ...?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I did it a few times, but never want to be placed? I do not know why? So I can not continue the development in the game ...?
Then my question to you is, did you click on locker? or open locker then click item and locker?
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the envelope you have locker open for. The other stuff you don't need to open locker and just click item then locker.
Also, you can only do one item a day, as far as toys and cloths...………………..Peace!!

Borislav Tatarov

Jul 26, 2017
Then my question to you is, did you click on locker? or open locker then click item and locker?
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the envelope you have locker open for. The other stuff you don't need to open locker and just click item then locker.
Also, you can only do one item a day, as far as toys and cloths...………………..Peace!!
I tried in any way but did not want to put it .... I even started the game from the beginning and followed the instructions on the internet but it still does not happen ...? :(

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I tried in any way but did not want to put it .... I even started the game from the beginning and followed the instructions on the internet but it still does not happen ...? :(
Are you on a laptop?? I haven't had this problem, if your on a laptop or mac, it could be a bug.
If not, then it's entirely possible that you have a corrupted download or piece of it that might be causing the issue.
You may want to try and down load again and try all over, and see if that's what's causing it.
I'm not much on technical help, but that's what I would do. If it comes out with the same results, then I would post it as a bug report.
It's possible, that another Brother here has run into the same problem and can guide you better than I.

Sorry I can't be of more help Brother...…………………...Peace!!

Borislav Tatarov

Jul 26, 2017
Are you on a laptop?? I haven't had this problem, if your on a laptop or mac, it could be a bug.
If not, then it's entirely possible that you have a corrupted download or piece of it that might be causing the issue.
You may want to try and down load again and try all over, and see if that's what's causing it.
I'm not much on technical help, but that's what I would do. If it comes out with the same results, then I would post it as a bug report.
It's possible, that another Brother here has run into the same problem and can guide you better than I.

Sorry I can't be of more help Brother...…………………...Peace!!
Thank you, I'll try this too! I hope it will happen because the game I like :)

Reactions: jaydem

Classified123

May 23, 2018
The Android version has a bug that prevents you from progressing w/ mom. Final stats for her are 3/5 but you need the weekened event for that. However - that‘s the bug - she won‘t appear in the kitchen where you‘d need to talk to her to get it started....

tl;dr: You cannot progress on Android w/ this version.
Oh ok
So,You play this game on pc?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
How do I check the actual version of the game?

I downloaded the PC version from the OP, which is supposedly 0.2d, but the actual folder name just says 0.2.

Any way to confirm that it is in fact 0.2d?

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes