D

Deleted member 443783

Exactly we've been waiting for awhile. Some people don't realize 0.2 will be released almost 2 and half months after 0.1! lol

0.1 was amazing, 0.2 I have no doubt will be amazing too, but people shouldn't forget how long the development time is. XD
ICSTOR recently promised that he'll try to start updating on monthly basis

woody

Jan 31, 2017
the guys who make these games deserve as much respect as we can give, it takes up a lot of real time in their lives to make,so very much appreciated for sharing their hard work,thnx guys

Reactions: Nottravis

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Funny thing people forget - at $500 a month or $25,000 a month, the day still only has 24 hours. You may ultimately be able to hire more people, but you sure can't buy more time.

So, yeah, good work gaining the popularity (although, I'm sure some of that came during his RPG era)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Funny thing people forget - at $500 a month or $25,000 a month, the day still only has 24 hours. You may ultimately be able to hire more people, but you sure can't buy more time.

So, yeah, good work gaining the popularity (although, I'm sure some of that came during his RPG era)
oh, it seems you get me wrong here, i don't mind how much money they make. People gives, they takes, only fair.
But praising the time they spend on this, well, at this point it's a job so, do you praise your friends for the time they spend at work?
I wish Icstor a shit tons of money, i just don't care if he had to work late at night sometimes !

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
How long it takes testing for the other developers?

Or

How long it took for the other ICSTOR games?

Please someone

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Stop racism because I just do not understand fun!

Let me say it in my words fuck you nazie!
We have no room for intolerant assholes here in this forum. So please hide again from the dirty village you come from.
Lol, he made the account today for one comment, all for one comment to acknowledge him, gotta wonder if it was really worth it? No, of course not.

Reactions: dunhill

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
#4 Tick Tock.jpg
Milfy City v0.2 - #4 Tick Tock

Apr 25 at 10:10am

Hello, everyone! I want to give you quick update about the release date!

Version 0.2
The maximum date for beta version is 5th may, but there’s a BIG chance that the game will be released even a few days earlier.

Thanks to this update I now have a better idea of how long different tasks are taking, so I'll be far more precise on release dates for future updates from now on. That also means no more adding two main characters per update because it’s impossible to add them in just one month.

Version 0.3
One day after the normal release of v0.2 I’ll create a poll about character for v0.3 that you’ll be able to choose. Let’s pretend that we don't know who will win :p (Bonus poll about something important will be available a day after.)

Release date - 28th May! That mean two updates in one month!

I promise that the wait is worth it and that you’ll love the new scenes! Some of them are really, really naughty :)

Thanks everyone for your continued support, and a huge welcome a lot of new supporters that have joined recently!

From me, Endless
^ I saw the update pic a few pages ago but not the actual update itself so i posted it here. Sorry if i'm posting this twice

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes