D

Deleted member 443783

This game has a huge potential to become something bigger, something better and something more alluring than the Dreams of Desire

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
Honestly think the second the update is released everyone will just collectively orgasm before their download is complete through sheer anticipation.... and I will probably be no different

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's only 0.1 and as great as that first installment was, it will take a few more updates at matching levels to kick off the fan-mania that surrounds some of those other older games.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Comparing DmD or DoD i love this game for one-run mechanic. I hate oldschool VN style where you need replay game several times for making different decisions or fucking up with save-load 100500 times. Its break atmosphere and make game a torture where you trying to make good choise every damn 10 min. Nothing to speak about comparsion DmD or DoD 0.1 versions with 0.1 of MCity
P.S. Caroline is the BEST model ever. So damn hot! Ideal body and face. 11/10 for me =)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Guys, only 0.1 version has been released and we hit the 200th page. WOW! Amazing! Keep it up!
It's not a surprise, because every guy I know who played this game was mesmerized. Currently only thing I'm wondering is will this game be able to surpass the success of SS or will become the second most successful adult game?

woody

Jan 31, 2017
gonna give it a play through,with a bit of luck the new version will be out next week,love this game

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes