Aug 5, 2016
The christmas episode turnaround seems to be way shorter than the time it usually takes new updates. Is this a full update or just a little bonus for the holiday season?

Srpolainas

Nov 8, 2018
Have you tried installing Chrome? I have windows 10 and I have not installed any type of codec if not those of windows, since the animations are in webp and webm and are openable files with Chrome why not install it? for the record I also installed vlc but I do not know if it can help ...
I just installed it, i'm not used to use Chrome because RAM
Still doesn't work.

Maybe it's because i use a W10 N version which it hasn't some media features, but i already installed a media feature pack to "convert" it to a normal Windows version and it's the same thing.

Only4Youu

May 4, 2018
Maybe 5 animayions 3 linda 1 carolina 1 sara
Well I really hope there is not 3 for Linda and only 1 for the others... we just had a full update on Linda with a lot of animations so I really hope there not this much for her. And honestly, for me, she is the less interesting of all the girls we've met so far.. I hope we'll see her less and More of the others, like Caroline!

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I admit the part about certain events during the Christmas update being non-canon has me intrigued. My guess is that the MC will go to the cabin seen in the previews with family but then will have sexual/wet dreams about the different girls while there.

I'm actually quite curious how far these non canon sequences will go. The last preview pic implies a threesome with Caroline and another girl. Will ICSTOR have vaginal sex in this sequence when the 0.6 Caroline update is right around the corner? Will the MC fantasize about taking Sara's virginity, etc?

It could be an excellent way to tease future updates and get a measure of audience/patreon reactions.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Well I really hope there is not 3 for Linda and only 1 for the others... we just had a full update on Linda with a lot of animations so I really hope there not this much for her. And honestly, for me, she is the less interesting of all the girls we've met so far.. I hope we'll see her less and More of the others, like Caroline!
I wont mind seeing more of sara feels like she has no content

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes