U

User_633486

If this is your first fap game then brother you may have set yourself up for major let down's, cause this one has set the bar way higher than most that have been out for years.
indeed although parental love my sweet neighbors and lancaster boarding house are right up there imo

Reactions: Mack Truck
U

User_633486

I cant wait for the next ugly little sister with emerald eyes and freckled face that no one cares about patch
eh she's not that ugly but other than her eyes i'm not a huge fan of her either. caroline and the others even that raging cunt celia on the other hand....

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
Uhm, kind of an ironic thing to say, while you have a banner with Sara's face on it.

Not saying you're not being serious, just pointing out the irony.
Yeah i know :D but i like Sara more than most of those big boobed babes not pointing out which tho :p
What she lacks in ASSets, she makes up for with other features that only Sara lovers know.

Jan 14, 2018
Which one? If its the God of the Bible, its quite unclear whether he wanted them to be circumcised or not.
Clearly he must originally have intended for the fireman to have his hat on, regardless of whatever demands he made later on. Dude has a habit of changing his mind. However, he might have foreseen that uncircumsized dicks would have been difficult to animate properly in lewd games thousands of years later. For this, I assume he would approve of this specimen. I must consult the pope at once!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Honestly guys, I love them all.
I get the distinct impression, that it's not going to be all Sarah. She may be the focus of the next update, but you get a little with the others too.
I personally can not confirm or deny, but it's how things are usually done...………...Peace!!

Reactions: Morpheas

dewr

May 15, 2018
We all have different tastes/ types of what women we find attractive at the end of the day. Me personally I think all the women in this game are attractive. No one can make a game that will please everyone especially in this genre, I mean imagine making a game and designing female characters you find attractive doesn't mean that everyone who will like your game have the same preferences that you do (along with fetishes, fantasies etc).

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Clearly he must originally have intended for the fireman to have his hat on, regardless of whatever demands he made later on. Dude has a habit of changing his mind. However, he might have foreseen that uncircumsized dicks would have been difficult to animate properly in lewd games thousands of years later. For this, I assume he would approve of this specimen. I must consult the pope at once!
So what you're saying is that this God is capricious and cant seem to make up his mind or get his priorities straight?
Hmm...

Do people really not like Sara? She's like a Leo-seeking missile in terms of the boxes she checks off: freckles, red hair, skinny, sweet, romantic. I feel personally attacked by any Sara-hate~!
Thats exactly how I feel!
I think what happens is that Sara is so adorable that people that are into her end up feeling kinda protective over her.
Even though she is not a real person and just a fictional character.....

DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
Sara's cute as hell but would be a clinger IRL. Some people like that in their relationships, personally I don't mind it but it always puts an expiration date on things.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
Sara's cute as hell but would be a clinger IRL. Some people like that in their relationships, personally I don't mind it but it always puts an expiration date on things.
Shes young and MC is her first love, that explains it i guess.
What do you expect :D

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes