U

User_633486

Now that's rape.
not if she's awake and aware it's not but this isn't the place to argue/debate about that imo

it also depends on what he meant by exploit....if he meant going all the way w/ her while she's passed out then yes that's rape but if he just meant touching her without entering her that's not rape

still tho it would have been nice if we would have had the option of waking her up and seeing what would happen after

U

User_633486

it's not that I hate her, it's just that I couldn't care less about her.
Sure, she's a sweet freckled redhead, but if I have to choose between someone young, give me Macy (the hot busty blonde classmate that nobody seems to remember) and I'm happy. ;)
her and lilly but especially lilly for me

U

User_633486

this game is amazing , the exact opposite of big brother , but it's like jumping from an extreme to another , in this game you get pussy way to easily
disagree especially since you don't get pussy until the twins near the end of the game iirc

not talking about the 5 second bathtub jack sessions either

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
this game is amazing , the exact opposite of big brother , but it's like jumping from an extreme to another , in this game you get pussy way to easily
LOL....The thing about Pussy? It doesn't matter how FAST you can get it just how OFTEN!

Reactions: jaydem

Dasati

May 30, 2017

Hello, everyone!

I think it’s a good time to share some news.

Version 0.3

The most recent vote chose Sara as character that should be focused on - so this update is centred around her, and improving her relationship level up to 3. (This comes with +320 new images and ~10/20 new animations.)

As a few of you already knew around in the middle of the month I was ill for about a week and I was lying mainly all-time in bed. This is the reason why the update is delayed a few days but the good thing is that most of things is already done and I’m currently working on the last task - Animations! :)

If you want to see some previews, they are available to view on my discord in the “announcements” channel.

Discord -

Version 0.4

I have a lot of things planned for this update so it’s going to be BIG. I’ll let you guys know more about it in a poll after 0.3 has been released.

As I’m sure you’ve already guessed, the winner will (very likely) be Linda/maybe Caroline. However, along with the main winner, I'll be working on another “secondary” character with most votes. (Don’t forget that you can vote for more than one character.) I’m also planning to add a few scenes with the “Kitchen Guest” since she really needs a name, and her story will be a big surprise. For now I can say that she’s not gonna be another rich, selfish, cunt like you’ve seen in previous games. :)

Thank you to everyone for your continued support, and once again, a huge welcome to a lot of new supporters that have joined recently! :)

Sunakujiro

Aug 3, 2017

Hello, everyone!

Version 0.3

The most recent vote chose Sara as character that should be focused on - so this update is centred around her, and improving her relationship level up to 3. (This comes with +320 new images and ~10/20 new animations.)

As a few of you already knew around in the middle of the month I was ill for about a week and I was lying mainly all-time in bed. This is the reason why the update is delayed a few days but the good thing is that most of things is already done and I’m currently working on the last task - Animations! :)

If you want to see some previews, they are available to view on my discord in the “announcements” channel.

Discord -

Version 0.4

I have a lot of things planned for this update so it’s going to be BIG. I’ll let you guys know more about it in a poll after 0.3 has been released.

As I’m sure you’ve already guessed, the winner will (very likely) be Linda/maybe Caroline. However, along with the main winner, I'll be working on another “secondary” character with most votes. (Don’t forget that you can vote for more than one character.) I’m also planning to add a few scenes with the “Kitchen Guest” since she really needs a name, and her story will be a big surprise. For now I can say that she’s not gonna be another rich, selfish, cunt like you’ve seen in previous games. :)

Thank you to everyone for your continued support, and once again, a huge welcome to a lot of new supporters that have joined recently! :)
Thank you Dasati!

hrrrrr

May 27, 2018
what will happen if i said truth about the company to zuri is it gonna effect my relation with dad or linda ?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
so the next update will be after the 28th?
alright, while the release not be the same day that DoD all good

Apr 7, 2018

Hello, everyone!

Version 0.3

Discord -

Version 0.4

Is her referring to the aunt? If so that'd be great. Pretty much every game in the genre has a stuck up or rude aunt that is only obtained through blackmail or mind control. Think Big Brother was one of the few exceptions since the aunt was actually into incest long before the MC but it was hinted she had some ulterior motive.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes