Uncross

Feb 15, 2018
Hmm I did not have any folder with patch, just the file downloaded from this site- . This is only rpy file and it is not asking to overwrite anything :(

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
I cant wait for the next ugly little sister with emerald eyes and freckled face that no one cares about patch

Reactions: Joland

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
yes it ends there for this version wait a couple more days for her next patch that everybody hates but not me :)

Echo-128

May 13, 2018
alright lets settle this like real men, by ranking women in a list:
1. Linda
2.Caroline
3. Celia( but only because we dont have any content with Judy otherwise she beats her)
4. Judy
5. everybody else
63453453453456. Sara
I rank 'em:
1. Caroline
2. Linda
3. Sara
4. Lily
5. Judy (+ Celia)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KaiserST

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Lol!! You guys crack me up with your lists, when everybody is going to have something different than yours.
I will play it just this once (trying to be one of the boys) and give you my list.

I rank them:
1. All the female characters
2. Getting rid of Dad
3. All the female characters
4. never have Dad or any male show up ever...EVER!
5. All female characters
6. More lusty females of all flavors
7. All female characters

Well, fuck! That was fun, and easy too...……...Lol!!……………………..Peace!!

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Hello guys, I don't know why incest patch is not worki, i downloaded and copy/paste into game folder, but linda is linda (not mother i guess) and caroline is just a friend. Do you know how to fix it?
You should put the patch in the folder named "game".

Reactions: Uncross

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
dude do you know how much can you go with sara at this build of the game . does pool stuff is the end ?
Yes, pool weekend event is the end of her stuff currently.

I cant wait for the next ugly little sister with emerald eyes and freckled face that no one cares about patch
I care about it, and I'm someone!

Jan 14, 2018
Does MC have a fucked up penis in this game?

I.e.
- weirdly long and thin (Super Powered)
- insanely big (Dreams Of Desire and basically every other game)
- diseased-looking purple head (Dating My Daughter)

Reactions: bigpenniser

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, I get that your into it, I'm not saying take it out, mostly as you say it's completely optional.

Although, that does bring a funny ass thought/scenario into my head...Lol!!
How about this, after a nightly Mom visit, and you choose to mix it up with the ole foot fetish. The next day, you notice something wrong with your penis....you know itching and burning. Not wanting to say anything to your Mom about it, you go to your Dad and ask him what it is. He sends you to the doctor, and you find out you have Athlete's foot on your cock......Lol!!

Before you can start the lotion treatment, Mom comes and pays you a visit. Then a couple of days later, at the dinner table Mom say's she's just come from the doctor's and has an interesting problem. That she's somehow has Athlete's mouth, and can't figure out how that could have happened...…….Lol!!

The best part is, the Dad just scratches his head and tries to help, by seeing if he can put his own foot into his mouth...……….Fuck! that's good entertainment right there...…...Lol!!……………………...Peace!!
It's called Jock itch and that might be one way of getting it that's worth it XD

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes