Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
I know its not related with Milfs City but as we have here some experts here Im gona risk and post it here.
Im desperatly looking for assets for Mom and Christine from Milfs Villa and for Mom and Becky from Love and Submission.
Maybe someone could help me locate them. PRETTY PLEASE :beg:

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
OK 3rd mom is ready in 95%. Need to fix her boots and do something with her skin to be more glossy. I know its not directly related to Milfs City but its still ICSTOR game character so Im posting it here. Hopefully it wont be deleted by moderators. Also I will add her to my "Hot Moms club" as soon as Im done with Incest Story 2 mom. :D
MC mom.png

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
OK 3rd mom is ready in 95%. Need to fix her boots and do something with her skin to be more glossy. I know its not directly related to Milfs City but its still ICSTOR game character so Im posting it here. Hopefully it wont be deleted by moderators. Also I will add her to my "Hot Moms club" as soon as Im done with Incest Story 2 mom. :D
View attachment 257873
fuck yeah......love this one too

Reactions: Deleted member 8085
D

Deleted member 8085

Thank you so much @Karabinek! I'm really glad that the characters from ICSTOR's Incest Story 2 and Milf's Control haven't gone unnoticed... any chance we could get the sister from Milf's Control? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:love::giggle:

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Thank you so much @Karabinek! I'm really glad that the characters from ICSTOR's Incest Story 2 and Milf's Control haven't gone unnoticed... any chance we could get the sister from Milf's Control? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:love::giggle:
I'm so happy that you like my pics. The plan is to remake all main characters from all ICSTOR games. Problem is that I have to search for each asset as nobody posted them before (for older games) so it takes time. I'm working on Fiona and Ashly from The Gift Reloaded now as I've found their assets finally. After that I'm going back to have fun with our ladies. I have something big planned but I need more free time to do it.

I would really love to remake Christine from Milfs Villa but I have no idea which asset was used to create her face. I've checked everywhere and found nothing. :(
But well maybe one day I will find it :)

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
I'm so happy that you like my pics. The plan is to remake all main characters from all ICSTOR games. Problem is that I have to search for each asset as nobody posted them before (for older games) so it takes time. I'm working on Fiona and Ashly from The Gift Reloaded now as I've found their assets finally. After that I'm going back to have fun with our ladies. I have something big planned but I need more free time to do it.

I would really love to remake Christine from Milfs Villa but I have no idea which asset was used to create her face. I've checked everywhere and found nothing. :(
But well maybe one day I will find it :)
i have been told that she uses the same model as caroline from milfy city so either avery or dahlia both gen3

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes