Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
I'm still messing around with Iray and HDRI, yet im far from understing them at 100%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys, why if the light direction is N-NE there is a very light shadow projected from her panties on her lower abdomen and lap? Did i fucked up again?
Generally, there is more than one light for a scene. You might check that. If you need more than one light to adequately illuminate your render, you might turn off "cast shadows" for all lights save the one you want. Hope this helps.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Generally, there is more than one light for a scene. You might check that. If you need more than one light to adequately illuminate your render, you might turn off "cast shadows" for all lights save the one you want. Hope this helps.
Thx dude, i'm going to try it out

Edit:
Turns out shadows in Iray render mode can't be disabled.

Last edited:

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Very Fast rendering Caroline
View attachment 181114
Srsly bro, thats another fantastic render, really close to the original Caroline.
The only odd thing in this render is the strange shadow that is casted on her right armpit and lower arm, it creates an illusion as if her right arm was twisted multiple times in the same direction. Maybe this is due to the very fast rendering otherwise i dunno :D

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes