Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
So guys here is next pics especially for who love Sarah :heartcoveredeyes: I love freckles girl. More is better.
Mmmm…. Sara wants desert :happyblush
for mod. I did not break rules. Bestiality is allowed so please stop manipulate with my upload.
View attachment 175866
Lucky Dog!

Hey guys here's my version of Sara. I know it's far from being close to Icstor's one, but keep in mind that, this is my absolutely first render aside for the "Barefoot Dancer Tutorial". And given how little those tutorial explain i'll appreciate tips and correction XD.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok so guys here's my second attempt at making Sara. I must thank NikyWolf for his help, i think now im a bit more close to the original Sara model.
Oh and yeah, Niky, i didn't used the extreme closeup freckless only cuz my crappy pc seems to not like high quality textures and freez every time i try to load them.
And here we go. My third attempt at recreate Sara. This time i used the Genesis 3 Female as base shape, and i have to say she now looks more mature than the previous one. I hope this time i got closer to her original model, anyway tips and corrections are always welcomed.
Hello guys with my 4th render i introduce you Sara "Gopnik". Only for true Slavs!
Sorry guys i was messing around with daz and this was too funny XD
Yo guys, here's another experiment of mine. It's a basic render with no addition lights and shadows done only with my GPU plus OptiX, and guess what? It didn't fucked up my whole pc and wasted only 7 mins to render :OhMyGoodness:.
Awesome tests!!
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Hey i've made another Sara test of mine. So i've rendered tha same scene 2 times with only GPU+OptiX but with a time limit. The first one of 600 (sec) and the second one of 1800 (sec). Needless to say they both are incoplete/partial render and so they show some sort of Filmic Grain, due to the time limit.

Also @Nilo11 how can you morph clothes to give them a feel like they were real (interactive), like the panties in your last render? I'm still noob sorry :biggrin:

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
Hey i've made another Sara test of mine. So i've rendered tha same scene 2 times with only GPU+OptiX but with a time limit. The first one of 600 (sec) and the second one of 1800 (sec). Needless to say they both are incoplete/partial render and so they show some sort of Filmic Grain, due to the time limit.

Also @Nilo11 how can you morph clothes to give them a feel like they were real (interactive), like the panties in your last render? I'm still noob sorry :biggrin:
Look at scale in the cloth you want and then use scaaling and that's all

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

wonderful
I can not wait for her to lose her virginity with her brother.
I hope that update 6 is with Sara :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Raven Hex

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
wonderful
I can not wait for her to lose her virginity with her brother.
I hope that update 6 is with Sara :heartcoveredeyes:
Me too xD, Sara is the best girl imo.

Wow another good one bro. May i ask you what Gen are you using? Also your skin is more fair and brighter than mine (i think we use the same skin which is Molly HD), and the Sara i've made has way too dark nipple.
Oh i just noticed, did you slightly adjusted her waist? She looks more gorgeous than ever :heartcoveredeyes:

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah Thank's i adjust all her body and head btw, i use molly hd skin but use hdri light for skin better

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah Thank's i adjust all her body and head btw, i use molly hd skin but use hdri light for skin better
Ok thx mate. Now i may really sound dumb, but where do i find hdri light and how i use it? :coldsweat:

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
Any information for creating caroline and Linda is appreciated which could be closer to ICSTOR

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes