Oct 8, 2017
I did not understand very well, they just launched the update itself, so from now on it will always be like this? type, reduced size and with the new updates separate from version 14? size was already too large there decreased and will work and expand this new version (15) up to a certain file size is that?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So .15 is a brand new start, almost like games that do a "Part 1" and "Part 2" separation? If so, please leave the .14 download in the OP. So the version where the old saves work is saved for posterity (like in the DMD thread.)

Also, @Milftoon-Drama : It might be a good idea to officially call the 015 game Milftoon Drama Part Two officially to avoid all of the confusion and questions that are cluttering the thread right now.

Oct 8, 2017
now my opinion on this update.
Just fantastic this animation in the beginning! my God, without talking about all the women now gathered in a pool !!! and the beautiful lady, my God, what traits that marvel I really liked the update and in the ruma that is taking the story, now I thought that the final scene of the beautiful deserved a more privileged angle "when she slips and gets Ladinho" there would be a good scrubbing "laughs" and the SR's maid Glorya? at where you gone?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
its just my opinion, the updates are not getting any better (the story if feels like we still have to wait a whole year for the story to continue, and 1 scene per update its just not good, which most updates the scene is a blueballs content like this last update), the content once in a while is decent but this one was kinda boring but with good ideia of a content and it feels like sometimes the updates are made in a rush (it doesn't feel like the game is made in a month but in a couple days, i saw bad line draw in the animated scenes, which the lines can be fix in seconds idk if the dev doesnt check his draws or was just lazy at the time). Im staying away from this game for now probably i will try again in the end of the year when the game has more content. (This is not hating the game, cause the game has everything to be successful, but it feels like the dev everytime we say something he just answers with Help me by Patreon (more like give more money) and in the future more content (i will keep doing the same amount of content)). (Its my opinion i hope if anyone reply to this u will respect my opinion like i will yours)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If v.15 is a new game (meaning it doesnt let you access content from .14 and down), shouldnt the mods have kept the link to .14 on the OP.
Its like how Ecchi Sensei has links to Day 1-2, Day 2-3, and Day 5-6 all separate but they are still there rather than just the newest version... Or Fashion Buiseness which has Ep 1 in one group-link and Ep 2 in another...

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes