BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Doe anyone know if 0.16 will be Linda?And i have to say it seems that it will be Linda that will "take advantage of Joey" she can't beliave that he doesn't notice what he did when she caught him having sex with other woman,it seem that she truly is repressed

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
same here bugged.....
Thats not a bug. Talk with the girls , they will point towards what you need to do
It’s on SVS comics
Don't download from SVS. We have explained many times that the 1st cause of bugs , CPU overloading and others are caused by software tampering that only comes (noticeably) from SVS downloads of our game. People complained about different file sizes , the game trying to access the internet and their CPU working like crazy while in game from downloads from SVS whilst official and F95 downloads are just fine.
If you encounter a problem and you downloaded from SVS then please understand that we can't help you.

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
huasuhashuas yeah dude,just like that... 5 minutes
it isn't the short duration the problem it's the scene that was a little disapointing,i thinks this is more a preparation to the next scene,her reaction to her son molesting her(grabbing her boobs and the penis rub)was quite tame,she literally wait the MC cum before saying that she doesn't need help

Sep 12, 2017
wow I was surprised with this game update:

1- the gallery finally open with very good scenes.

2- I never imagined seeing the milfs at Jason's party all together wow.

3- Joey has a new opportunity with Gina as I see.

4- the scene with Mrs linda was very good and fun at the same time (long duration of it).

5- Now practically the game is divided into 2 parts:

a- first part (0.01-0.14)
b- second part (0.15 -......)

very clever I liked it.

6- new character soon to appear (brenda)

I really liked this version is full of surprises, fun and pure eroticism.

good job my goose is happy :v

Sep 12, 2017
Thats not a bug. Talk with the girls , they will point towards what you need to do

Don't download from SVS. We have explained many times that the 1st cause of bugs , CPU overloading and others are caused by software tampering that only comes (noticeably) from SVS downloads of our game. People complained about different file sizes , the game trying to access the internet and their CPU working like crazy while in game from downloads from SVS whilst official and F95 downloads are just fine.
If you encounter a problem and you downloaded from SVS then please understand that we can't help you.
friend milftoon drama in previous comments someone requested the update of the forum download links for mac that are outdated.

Reactions: allintine
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes