• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fozard

May 12, 2017
everytime i went to milftoon gallery, i cant choose any option and the game automatically choose the wrong option so the secretary girl kick me out, or the game tried to take me to milftoon gallery even though im inside the gallery

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Is the glitch still there?
I'm talking about the Milftoon Gallery upon entering where you'll need to pay entrance fee... :3

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
I had a tough time trying to untie what you were trying to point out. I doubt the mother-son relationship story will continue for several few updates, because main subject female the story is trying to focus all resources on currently is Mrs Gloria. The issue I inspect with majority of incest games are the often forgotten purpose of the story and sudden inclusion of early sex content that's supposed to be the actual endgame 'gear'. But in case you were complaining why MD is suffering the lack of yet to be unveiled sexual interest with MC then I completely agree this storyline should receive more frequent (afterall it's the grand goal) updates rather than investment on sidekick characters we won't see in the finale.
to toiin:
To put it short, i do not wish to have Linda's awareness of MC performing actions on her. (Linda's current story is going in the right direction at the current state of the game.) But IF the developers (in future updates) should make it so that Linda acknowledges och is aware of the actions performed on her by MC, (actions such as touching her while she's sleeping, rubbing himself against her while she's sunbathing.) Then it would ruin the whole purpose of the fetish, (this might sound a lot worse than what it really is) the fetish of doing lewd things towards someone without their consent nor awareness within' the virtual world, especially on someone you would consider a "MILF".

So to make it even clearer of what i am trying to explain. I want that relationship between Linda & MC to remain in the state as it currently is at, with her not having a single thought about her being touched by MC. And with MC finding new ways to get aroused while being in contact with her.

Reactions: GorillaJuice

YujiTFD

Oct 27, 2017
Start a new game or load game from different save.
Well, loading from older saves didn't fix it, pity.

Is there a good soul who can share save file right AFTER this part of the walkthrough?
6 - At Laticia's house , call the police (click on her phone on the left)
7 - The police will arrive and the milfs will go away.
Thank you in advance.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Stumbled upon this one too, your advice didn't help. Anything else I can do?
ok, i have this issue also, and i tried everything that is mentioned above that post, still nothing works, the game only stops after you have at least -250 money
well, i will acknowledge it is a Beta version, and therefor, i will just wait until the dev. fixes that bug with a hot fix, or the next update, i`m in no rush ....

U

User_257412

to toiin:
To put it short, i do not wish to have Linda's awareness of MC performing actions on her. (Linda's current story is going in the right direction at the current state of the game.) But IF the developers (in future updates) should make it so that Linda acknowledges och is aware of the actions performed on her by MC, (actions such as touching her while she's sleeping, rubbing himself against her while she's sunbathing.) Then it would ruin the whole purpose of the fetish, (this might sound a lot worse than what it really is) the fetish of doing lewd things towards someone without their consent nor awareness within' the virtual world, especially on someone you would consider a "MILF".

So to make it even clearer of what i am trying to explain. I want that relationship between Linda & MC to remain in the state as it currently is at, with her not having a single thought about her being touched by MC. And with MC finding new ways to get aroused while being in contact with her.
I agree with your statement, regardless of MC character progression they always one way or another (talking about devs revamping some content or characters when usually the game is finished by then) head back to 'first' Milfs and extend storyline (rare occasions, but hopefully it will happen).

Reactions: Dwene

spider720

Aug 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please make a mega folder for milftoon drama scenes ? I will be thankful to you.
Thanks in advance.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes