ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
soo any reliable info about what to do in gallery with this bug ? i somehow managed to pay her up and talk with Gloria but dunno what to do next , and the moment i press ESC bug starts all over again leving me with -140$ :O

ok nvm figured it out but game crash after umm last scene lol ?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
soo any reliable info about what to do in gallery with this bug ? i somehow managed to pay her up and talk with Gloria but dunno what to do next , and the moment i press ESC bug starts all over again leving me with -140$ :O

ok nvm figured it out but game crash after umm last scene lol ?
We are getting that bug fixed. It is not a game breaking one but we are going to post an update with what we hope will fix it and at the same time the MAC version.
Note:
That bug appears only on non-patreon versions and you may have a tampered version.
Have you tried re-downloading ?

elg

Feb 11, 2018
In 0.13 I have a bug when im going to fix the pipes. When I press the plumber the shop guys starts a dialogue and gives my another pipe or tape if i have enough money. Moreover i can pass this because of this bug. Can someone share a save after the pipes puzzle? Thank you.

DICK_1

Mar 20, 2018
that bug killing me when you try using the phone in laticia house you just keep spending money and it just repeat the scene of you and linda going to her house even thou ur already there

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
In 0.13 I have a bug when im going to fix the pipes. When I press the plumber the shop guys starts a dialogue and gives my another pipe or tape if i have enough money. Moreover i can pass this because of this bug. Can someone share a save after the pipes puzzle? Thank you.
that bug killing me when you try using the phone in laticia house you just keep spending money and it just repeat the scene of you and linda going to her house even thou ur already there
Same bug (we are working on it).
To fix , close the game (entirely) and reopen it.
Make sure that you are running the game As Administrator (even if you are the PC only user you still need to Run As Administrator) and with windows Compatibility for Windows 7 and below
That should fix it.

Dec 25, 2018
You mean asking the same questions that you can find if you sit for 10 mins and read.
Actually no. Some of the questions have been repeated, but from what I can see people keep asking the same questions because they cannot get them resolved. Like the poster who just complained about the first card not working at Laticia's house. At least 4 people have asked for a fix over the past few weeks and...nothing. It's to the point where that same question is ignored now. I was actually going to join and ask the same question, but decided to not waste my time since I knew it wouldn't be answered or fixed anytime soon.

Instead I decided to waste my time replying to your post lol

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Actually no. Some of the questions have been repeated, but from what I can see people keep asking the same questions because they cannot get them resolved. Like the poster who just complained about the first card not working at Laticia's house. At least 4 people have asked for a fix over the past few weeks and...nothing. It's to the point where that same question is ignored now. I was actually going to join and ask the same question, but decided to not waste my time since I knew it wouldn't be answered or fixed anytime soon.

Instead I decided to waste my time replying to your post lol
Waste of both of our time cuz I read it lol.

Reactions: 1985

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
For those having issues with the Milftoon gallery bug, try alt-tabbing out once you are at the gallery image, waiting, then tabbing back in. Brings up the yes of course option. Worked for me for some reason.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Same bug (we are working on it).
To fix , close the game (entirely) and reopen it.
Make sure that you are running the game As Administrator (even if you are the PC only user you still need to Run As Administrator) and with windows Compatibility for Windows 7 and below
That should fix it.
Playing as admin doesnt solve the problem. Moreover i want to say i play with old saves maybe this helps you.

aizen66

Sep 20, 2018
Ya me paso la parte del plomero y plante las plantas, tengo en el inventario el anillo y la caja de joyas
¿No es así, ¿qué más haces ... la versión continua o termina? (v 0.13)
por lo que he leido dice nueva ubicacion taller de pintura "
como lo hago?

pretender_newspeak

Jul 15, 2018
So Mom win next poll right.....?
Teaser pic anybody generous?
No offense but Developers are just too hand-tight.Linda chapter is moving on a snail pace i wonder when we will get to meet the teachers,Another school students,Another MILFs.
But Art is good.And i m going to again supporting him/her by diverting money from Bones tales.They should also posts some teaser pics here.. unlike other games here i ony see text and developer have a opinion on people here as just freebies.they are not 100%wrong but i bet out of 622 patreons there are 120 above from this f95zone so please be modest.
It is slow because so few people are paying...

Reactions: allintine

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to extract the CG from the game?

Usually I play first and then I see the cgs, but I do not know which program to use to do this, thankful.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes