Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Gloria is definitely growing up on me this is a short but great update. I hope there will be more sex scenes this long in the future.

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
I think you can only do it while viewing the Milf in the bathroom on wednesdays after 5pm and only after a certain horny level.
What is your horny level and do you have Gina's cell number yet?
ahh i see, i need to do it while the milf inside the bathroom, thank you it helps alot

Reactions: Samantha1

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
10:12:11.090:Engine Version: 5.0.8 (Build 1200 from Build date: Nov 15 2018)
10:12:11.090:Time needed for preloading game: 14 msec
10:12:11.091:Loading from C:\Users\Joseph\AppData\Local/VisionaireStudio/Milftoon Drama//config.ini
10:12:11.124:Using DX11 Subsystem
10:12:11.153: D3D_FEATURE_LEVEL_10_0 needs to be supported for DX11. HRESULT: 887a0004
You can start with OpenGL or DX9 by adding "-dev gl" or "-dev dx9" to the command line.
10:12:11.153: DX11 failed to initialize, trying DX9
10:12:12.361:Abnormal program termination. Saved dump file to 'C:\Users\Joseph\AppData\Local/VisionaireStudio/Milftoon Drama/vsplayer.dmp'
10:12:12.361:Executable: Visionaire 5.0.8 (Build date: Nov 15 2018, Build 1200)

i get this error when the game close instantly at open the exe, any solution?

i try the windowns 7 compatability but don't work

Odo Shortwick

Jun 13, 2018
The gallery scenes are really bugged. When I first go there the game falls into a loop when talking with Ms. French. It starts the conversation, the screen reloads and runs through the calling of the Taxi again charging another $50. It does this 3 or 4 times, then I finally get the menu option of purchasing the ticket into the gallery. I left home with over $300 and end up as $-200 in my wallet. I've tried multiple times and I eventually said fk it and continued. The last time I had a crop of corn and more seed already so I was able to get out of the negative in my wallet.
After building back up to over 300 again, and getting the work order signed I went back to the gallery; same loop occurred. I went through the sex scene with Mrs. Gloria and at the end it started flipping between different dialog that was from a previous scene and then crashed. I've tried multiple time running through and it happens every time.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thought I'd ask to make sure my save from last version was after the plumber fixes the sink.. in my rush to see if there was more sexy times... I barely had enough for the pipes and immediately did the plumber segment... now the mom is pissed and doenst leave money in her purse anymore... there was something about starting a garden... but I have 0 money....

Did I fuck myself over and have to restart ? or can I make money for the garden seeds some other way besides purse stealing (which isnt an option anymore) ?

Odo Shortwick

Jun 13, 2018
Thought I'd ask to make sure my save from last version was after the plumber fixes the sink.. in my rush to see if there was more sexy times... I barely had enough for the pipes and immediately did the plumber segment... now the mom is pissed and doenst leave money in her purse anymore... there was something about starting a garden... but I have 0 money....

Did I fuck myself over and have to restart ? or can I make money for the garden seeds some other way besides purse stealing (which isnt an option anymore) ?
I hope you have a save game before the plumber, else yes you're fucked. You need at least $15; 5 for the taxi to the milftoon shop and $10 for the corn seed.

Also Linda is the main characters mother, and she had sex with Gloria's husband in the past

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes