Oct 8, 2017
what a great update, but I think I could have another animation with the beautiful picking the plants of four and the joy giving a leaning on her behind or (something like that) will take that in the next updates to develop a little more the story with the beautiful

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
tbh I really would pick an ending with Gloria if it ended up with her pregnant and "taking" Joey. Would also add for hilarity between Joey and Jason, the girlfriend stealing prick who cheats his best friend on merchandise every update.

Also, will there be Gina returning in the future, by chance? I would assume her role is mostly done, but she's still in the Tablet with her progress bar not completely full.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
just started the game,
i may be stupid but, i can not use the shampoo on the laundry inside the bathroom to empty the bottle, anyone?

steel79

Nov 19, 2017
Change Log Version 0.13:
1. Added a new Location – The Gallery – Paint Shop
2. Introducing a new milf – Mrs French
3. Added a new LONG scene with Mrs Gloria
4. Added a new way to make money
5. Fixed multiple previous bugs. The game should now run smoother and with less errors (on older material)
6. Added multiple inventory items
Walkthrough For Version 0.13 Only:
1-Take the Taxi to the Milftoon Shop and buy corn form the extras menus (this is how you aquire money)
2-When you’re back home, head to the back of the house and plant the seed in the soil that you made in v12
2a-To get to the back of the house, go outside through the living-room and head to the right of the screen.
3-Wait 5 days and cut the corn with the nail file
4-Call Gloria at 20:00
5-Repeat steps 1-3 to get $250+
6-Take the Taxi to the Milftoon Gallery ($50)
7-Pay the $150
8-Speak to Gloria
9-Pickup the Order Document on the table by plant, next to Gloria
10-Give to Gloria, she will say no
11-Leave by the doors on the right
12-Take the Taxi to the Milftoon Shop
13-Give the Order Document to Jason and buy more Seeds
14-Repeat steps 1-3 to get $250+
15- MAKE SURE TO SAVE HERE
16-Take the Taxi to the Milftoon Gallery ($50)
17-Pay the $150
18-Give the Order Document to Mrs French
19-You can try and save here if you can, if not you might have to repeat steps 12-16
20-Speak to Gloria
19-ENJOY!!!! (in case you’ve seen it already, press escape to skip)

Reactions: erickam and zocx

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
just started the game,
i may be stupid but, i can not use the shampoo on the laundry inside the bathroom to empty the bottle, anyone?
I think you can only do it while viewing the Milf in the bathroom on wednesdays after 5pm and only after a certain horny level.
What is your horny level and do you have Gina's cell number yet?

Reactions: Polala
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes