WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Still no Cute kid patch? Cause in Gloria fuck scene, there is clearly cute kid back!

wraith17

May 28, 2017
The game is superbly done.The only thing that annoy the hell out of me is the music and them phone conversations that we can't skip.I mean seriously calling gloria and getting rejected and doing it everyday while reading the full convo super slow mode is a pain.Otherwise I love the game.Keep it up guys.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The game is superbly done.The only thing that annoy the hell out of me is the music and them phone conversations that we can't skip.I mean seriously calling gloria and getting rejected and doing it everyday while reading the full convo super slow mode is a pain.Otherwise I love the game.Keep it up guys.
You can skip those scenes with the ESC button and for the sounds , use F1-F2-F3-F4 to control the volume (increase/reduce/mute/max)

Dungles72

Aug 13, 2018
Ok, Yes I have followed the walkthrough carefully. When I got to the point of dumping the shampoo. I couldn't because when I even hovered over the Laundry Basket I don't get the sign that I can interact with it. I don't understand what "my own stats' means but I am assuming what Stats I used. My Study is 26, soul is at 16, Horny lvl is at 5, and I have $163 in the game.

Dungles72

Aug 13, 2018
Great reply, bro!
The good news is the walk through is wrong. (I had to ask because you should be able to dump the shampoo the first time). I've been replaying the entire game again, for about the 20th time searching for bugs. The good news for you is that shampoo bug is the ONLY bug so far (I've reached 0.08, so still may find some more).
Just ignore the shampoo dumping and do the next step, which is mixing together your two shampoo bottles. Then you're OK to just carry on.
Remember if you see a step in the walk through, especially involving a convo, that seems missing, click another option (make a save first!) and next time around the missing step may show up in the options.

Good luck!
It keeps saying that both bottles are full and I need to empty the bottles. Should I try to restart to the beginning and retry?

Dungles72

Aug 13, 2018
It shouldn't be possible for both bottles to be full, bro. Not if you are playing your own game, without "cheats" or other people's saves that turn out to be corrupt.
If you think you can manage it, start from the beginning. Try to look precisely one step into the future : what is the next step in the walk through? ; can I scrounge more money? ; can I max out Study?
Make lots of saves. If there are already saves in the slots, leave a gap or two and start fresh saves. I'll be here on the regular to help out.

Good luck!
Alright thanks for the tips!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Ok, Yes I have followed the walkthrough carefully. When I got to the point of dumping the shampoo. I couldn't because when I even hovered over the Laundry Basket I don't get the sign that I can interact with it. I don't understand what "my own stats' means but I am assuming what Stats I used. My Study is 26, soul is at 16, Horny lvl is at 5, and I have $163 in the game.
In order to be able to dump the shampoo you need to get caught at least once.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
View attachment 50534
Overview:
Branch of one of the best artists of and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online.

Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator... from his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings. Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!​

Updated: 19-August-2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: 0.10 - Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Controls:

Change-Logs:

Save Location:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Fan Sig:
View attachment 50463 View attachment 50461 View attachment 50462 View attachment 100063
always waiting in the shadow for update....
thanks

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes