U

User_516913

it happened to me exactly the same before reviewing the tutorial you saved yourself a step or I miss doing something else
no Man, i'm sure I followed everything, in fact I'm at level 10 of horny level. But I do not understand why I followed both cases

Sep 12, 2017
Below the neck is great!
But the head is too small. In classic Western art the female head had a ratio of 1:7 to the torso. Just because of boob-size, Milftoon is probably closer to 1:9. You can see for yourself in the MD images.
I'd make the head longer, especially the forehead, and more tapered between jawline and chin.
But you've got good style, overall, bro!
thanks virtuvoid your advice I will take you into account when drawing and I'm glad you liked it:)

Sep 12, 2017
I really like it, the only thing i can say it too, you made the real rates of a human body and western does not work with that, it is between anime and real rate. Now it looks like vintage version:)You can try to make next time her head bigger and see result. I am pleased you choose my art to learn and practice!:)Keep up the good work! View attachment 140864
Thank you inusen66 I will continue drawing and I will take your advice very much into account and well that of the vintaje I did not know it but thanks to that I will improve my style:):extremelyhappy:

note: in the poor image shaggy is so dumbfounded that he does not know what to do (although sometimes that happens to us)x'D:coldsweat:

Sep 12, 2017
What @Inusen69 means is "distorting" certain body features. This is usually the head, eyes, boobs, ass.
The classical Western (actually Italian) art body ratios are : adult female 1:7 head to torso ; adult male 1:9.
To experiment, draw a preliminary sketch of a female with classical proportions (ALL body parts have specified ratios but that's less important, just go after the overall effect). Now draw a 2nd sketch and distort features. Make the head bigger or smaller. Make the boobs bigger or smaller.
Compare your work to the pros. Learn from them but go your own way.

I have a degree in art although my "eye" is far superior to my "hand"...
wow thank you for the information little by little I will improve by following your advice, I am just beginning to get used to the art of inusen66 (your art is the best I have seen so far) and I will practice and practice until I improve

It is also a great honor to talk with professional people who know about art (drawings etc)

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
wow thank you for the information little by little I will improve by following your advice, I am just beginning to get used to the art of inusen66 (your art is the best I have seen so far) and I will practice and practice until I improve

It is also a great honor to talk with professional people who know about art (drawings etc)
Because Italian is better...

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
so has there been any story or scenes with the police officer yet? I followed the guide but it didnt go anywhere with her.

Sep 12, 2017
İ put camera to hole but doesnt work
friend, I recommend you read the tutorial or guide that is posted on the first page of the forum
in the tutorial you should look for the 0.08 (sex with Mrs glory) and follow the steps
when you finish with this version now if you can start with 0.085 and 0.10
note: in the tutorial you will find all the steps of all versions up to 0.10 good luck friend ^ - ^ enjoy the game

U

User_516913

When Mrs. G arrives, choose to talk with her.
After a brief convo, you click on Mrs. G for a 2nd time. This time, the option to talk about Jason will appear.
I followed your advice. but it does not work continues to not give me the option

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes