• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i gave cindy piercings then I lost all my items that made the game impossible to continue since without my wallet i cant buy anything
Cindy? Do you mean Gina?
Are you using an old save (version 0.5 or older?) ?
Gina is not so far into the game , have you tried restarting a new game?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
yeah, I don't really get why that was difficult for them to understand...
Most of the post's here are asking things that many have asked a few posts back or things that can easily be solved by viewing the 1st post. It is in the nature of players that are so anxious to play a game that they do not bother to read through previous posts. It is understandable and even though it is time-consuming for us to keep repeating it we are trying our best to answer to everyone.
I am just really glad that there are other's here (you guys know who you are ^_^) that are trying to help out as well

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Please write on the first side old save don´t work !!!

All saves crashed when I try to go to my room.

My save in 0.0.8 in 0.0.8.

When I try it on 0.0.8.5. and 0.10.

I think it was then the 5 time or more to start from the beginning it sucks !!!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so the update ends when im about to give the painkillers, its was like 3 minutes of gameplay im sad :teary:.

Reactions: Alexious

xxxlove_ass

Oct 23, 2017
any walkthrought for last version, he said i will have to call a friend but mrs kelly never can and jason never answer, And we cant put pills into her bottle water so ?

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
some of the artwork/animation doesnt load. Just frozen picture. When you meet gina and when you enter moms room the first time. All you see is their feet.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes