Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
It sounds like @Hiruke is having the same problem I am, prior to end of build...

You get access to the cough syrup and 'painkillers', make the sleepy water, and then give to mom. Once that happens, she talks about getting sleepy, the MC talks about how they're finally alone, and then "PainKillers $150" shows up (Cough Syrup $50 if you don't buy the painkillers yet). You're then treated to your half of the conversation you had with jason when you bought them, with the space left behind for all of Jason's chat but without his face or that half of the conversation.

You show no items in your inventory, as if you're engaged in a conversation, but they don't return when you finally regain control. You can get them back, if you click the tablet and exit from it, but mom is back working out. You never get an option to mess with either mom or Kelly.
We are trying to replicate this bug to fix it. The weird thing is that this only happened so far in like a handful of people (out of a few hundred that play the game) so it is difficult for us to pinpoint exactly the problem.

However this is the work-around that another person found

" After buying cough syrup and only cough syrup, I made sleepy water. Saved Game. Exited Game. Started game a reload save. Then game progressed as normal. "
I hope this helps

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

I can't talk to her about Jason. She came but we can't talk XD
You can't until you do the Linda-Lick scene

Can you change the name of the Mc?
No

This is a nice game, love the art. but it's unplayable for me, cause when i get to the point when i give the earrings the games start to crash and can't go further. also crashes sometime while i was grinding, which make it more fustrating. hope they fix some bugs here and there cause this game seems really enjoyable.
This is a known bug from overusing the Cheat and it was fixed in 0.06. If you are using an older save then you will need to restart the game from start and you will see that it is fixed.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Rly i w8 so long for that version and i finish him in 4 minutes are ou seriosly guys add more content
I am guessing you followed the walkthrough and you finished the update in 4 minutes. If you want to spend more time on the game and enjoy it more , try playing it without a walkthrough.
Unless of course you are asking us to put more grind in it.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
There was a new dialogue with the Rich Milf that wasn't mentined in the changelog,it seem that she is as sexually frustrated as the House Milf,because it was strange to see her complaning that the MC wasn't fucking her as much as before Dev.Shouldn't she be happy that the MC is losing interest in her?
You are right and wrong at the same time ^^ as this chain of though that Gloria has is a key element of her character.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
add me rage with ya :D
also...
would like to request a HOT scene of a butthole rubbing mom .. i mean housemilf
she knows what u doing .. but act like she didnt notice...
Hi!
Only Tier 4 Patrons and Milftoon.com members can request what they want to see. We filter the ones that we believe that are doable and then we submit those to Tier 2 and Tier 3 patrons for voting.

Reactions: 9inchz

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
@crust - I think when the latest update was done in the 1st post the save file location was removed. Can you please add that one back?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
the save file is not correct
in the end of 0.85 version u must have mrs.kellys number but mc don't have it in the save u send
Meet her in the living room at 5 p.m and talk to her when she's with the house milf. Met no bugs so far. Tbh, I never encountered any since the very first version.

mmdmmd

Jul 24, 2018
Meet her in the living room at 5 p.m and talk to her when she's with the house milf. Met no bugs so far. Tbh, I never encountered any since the very first version.
she was not there,just i said , save file is not correct

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
how is it that the PC version of the game, when you want to save there is no backup of the game in the folder?

3.40 star(s) 149 Votes