JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i think the metal cabinet is in dad office.because you need find the wire in here.and next to fix the power problem
oh and while i'm here
guess i owe you an apology for calling you daydreaming on the previous thread man

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Holy shit, is this really it for the mom content in this game?

What a disappointing update.

EDIT - Holy shit, that's ALL the content in this game? What a shitty update. The writing was trash, it just felt so rushed.

ICSTOR needs to focus on one game at a time, he's potentially fucking up what was originally a really cool looking concept/game here by instead focusing on too many projects and rushing this one out of the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: mastercuck

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmm maybe I need a save after the swimsuit or something. Im pretty much stuck after massaging mom's feet. The guide doesn't really help.

Aunt:
Speak with chauffeur / Go speak with auntie / Go to the shed and take watering can and hoe / Do stuff in the garden (You can fill watering can in the shed) / Speak with auntie / Listen to the water dripping > This is the code to the metal cabinet (32) / Check all cabinets / Break the mirror and cut the curtain / Use switches /

Kevin’s Mom:
Speak with chauffeur / Speak with her /

I don't even see the chauffeur.

Nevermind had to see go to the damn computer room to see a scene now im good to go.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well, mom just disappeared after I spy her... definitely not in the pool, I'm tired, I will wait for the next update and more mom scenes.

Fletch

Mar 20, 2017
Well, mom just disappeared after I spy her... definitely not in the pool, I'm tired, I will wait for the next update and more mom scenes.
Go back to Dad's office and click on his computer to trigger a scene. There is no prompt or anything to show it's clickable.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The walkthrough on was updated, and some things from the walkthrough available here were altered.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Like everyone already said, this episode is very short, which is surprising when getting such a lengthy first episode. However, the quality of game is very high compared to most the other RPGM games.

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Aunt and maid scenes are great. But mom scenes are terrible (kevin's mom scene too).

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Less than half the content of the first update, although the scenes were HQ the amount of content is disappointing.

Well, cya again in 5 months time.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
now only transfer the text from IA, IS and maby Milf C and we have everything exept Picture

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Dunno if this is usefull for anyone, but just in case. :)

Gallery save

Save just before 0.2

Reactions: Krull
U

User_2668

Story wise its still great. But after 5 month break, one would expect much more content than this. Even by one day update, its less. Only one incident in night,evening.
Apart from that really liking how story is progressing so far.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
after swimming & sun lotion with mom i cant find the chauffeur anywhere,also when i fixed the fuse box the pc didnt work so went back to fuse box & showing not fixed,

wopwop

Dec 10, 2016
Yea in the kitchen, I've checked everywhere but nothing !
I will try again, thanks for the help !!

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes