sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Im reading the walkthrough and I can't seem to find this cabinet/metal cabinet anywhere to fix the fuse box lol I must be blind. Any ideas as to where it is?
Dad's office

needed to look hard aswell :p

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Dad's office

needed to look hard aswell :p
Thanks! I think I see it but can't seem to click on it or interact with it unless its not the right one. The one betweent he desk and couch right? lol thanks again!

honda

Nov 25, 2016
Complete the game.
Drop the save, please.
Im really mad that spending an evening on this bugs over the most interesting part. This is a real cockblocker.

EDIT: Yep. Didn't figure out a way to bypass this bug. Jerking off is not available. So this event cannot be skipped and thus blocks the further progress.

Last edited:

Felows

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks! I think I see it but can't seem to click on it or interact with it unless its not the right one. The one betweent he desk and couch right? lol thanks again!
Its because you have do talk with mom before...Taked a long time here too...lol

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The game does not detect the save files. Am i doing something wrong or what ?
You may need to first run the game and save to the relevant slots, before copying over any save files you have downloaded.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
The game does not detect the save files. Am i doing something wrong or what ?
check your Milf Villa2\save...replace an existing file with one from this forum
if you dont have for example file20.rpgsave game will not be able to load from slot 20 as you dont save yet on that slot

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
Why do walkthroughs always assume you know where shit is?

What fucking metal cabinet am I supposed to open with the 55 code?
My method is to slide the mouse on the screen, and when it comes to the available elements, there will be a corresponding prompt

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
My method is to slide the mouse on the screen, and when it comes to the available elements, there will be a corresponding prompt
What are you talking about tho?

I'm looking at the fuze box with the bust wire and clicking on it but the character just says he can't fix it without a replacement wire or some shit. Where do you find this.

The walkthrough says "Open metal cabinet and take everything", what fucking metal cabinet and where is it?

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
loaded that save but nothing change, mom still missing after combine bikini / and mom chk TV / parents room peek / auto move me to my room / no mom at pool
when you adter look mom change in her room.
you need Solve de power problem.
find the wire in dad office .and go to the Warehouse,
Connect wire,and the most important thing is Turn on the switch

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
What are you talking about tho?

I'm looking at the fuze box with the bust wire and clicking on it but the character just says he can't fix it without a replacement wire or some shit. Where do you find this.

The walkthrough says "Open metal cabinet and take everything", what fucking metal cabinet and where is it?
i think the metal cabinet is in dad office.because you need find the wire in here.and next to fix the power problem

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
so can we say he's milking his patrons now or what?
i for once won't even argue if you're saying he's going to the milking route on this one

but maybe because when he posted a teaser on the mom route for this version with the "naughty threesome" wording everyone were so hyped up and assumed he will put mom's route on this version
and then boom not even the first teaser image from episode 1 went through for the mom route (well besides the changing and some tease here and there)

but hey with mostly incest game logic and quoting most people that say "save the best for last" i bet mom's gonna be the last person you'll bang in the game
imo though

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes