• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MilfsResortFanRenpyRemake-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
Feb 26, 2019
In addition to the bugs mentioned (characters don't go to room s22 and 23, no inventory button... now way to progress past 2 minutes). The game asks for your relationship to the other two character and then echoes it once but then ignores it when you are in the lobby. Meaning I said they are both friends (incest is not my kink) and then in the lobby it calls them mom and aunt.

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
I think someone should have tested the game at least once before releasing it. Seems unplayable at the moment.
If you look at the spoiler it does mention it is an alpha and it is only to test navigation, aware that forgot to remove some paths the lead to errors, but all in all got what I was looking for which is that need to rethink the game to fit Ren'py, even though now can could continue to build on how it works now.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
If you look at the spoiler it does mention it is an alpha and it is only to test navigation, aware that forgot to remove some paths the lead to errors, but all in all got what I was looking for which is that need to rethink the game to fit Ren'py, even though now can could continue to build on how it works now.
I didn't see the spoiler. So I got a little frustrated when all I found was a sandbox without any actual content. Sorry.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Game is very buggy so I will wait for more content.
2nd screen relationship spelled relationshipt
3rd screen relationship spelled relationshipt
"The air conditioning is not functioning in does rooms."
As previous poster stated opening drawer crashes game.

On a different note the hottie in the screengrab here reminds me of Jade Burke from Being a DIK. Can anyone recommend any other games where there are characters that look like her? I think she is such a HOT MILF LOL. Thanks
000000000000001_4938.png

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes