• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
Am i missing something ? I can't even get past the first 2 mins of the game, as soon as the ladies finish talking to the receptionist and supposedly go to their rooms, i try finding them but i can't. Also the game tells me of an inventory button at the top right but there is nothing there?

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
I'm starting to think it's not a remake, but a copy that's just as bad...:(
Mention it in my original post in the original game thread, It's a remake for people unable to play it as a Unity Game, mostly looking to make it available in Android.
The interface will evolve as my knowledge of Ren'py grows, this was meant to gauge reaction to the original interface, and can focus on changing things for the next release.
True some things lead to crashes, and missed removal of those paths, this release was meant as a test of the navigation for the world with the thought that it would be hated as it is a copy of the original.

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Got a fail when trying to go to the villa immediately.

Also the characters do not spawn in Room 22/ 23. So effectively nothing happens.

Reactions: Psina666

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
I wish the remake would tone down the free roam and maybe make it more easy to continue the story/quests

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes