Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
The creator from this game must be kidding me.
The demo version was like 5 minutes game-play, Day 1 (we had to wait about 6 weeks) for 5 minutes of game-play too, and now I have waited 6 weeks until now and he just said on his website he is going on a vacation and he will only release a new update in the end of August. Damn this guy must be the slowest game builder ever.

PS.: Sorry for my english.

Reactions: CraysisW

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
The demo version was like 5 minutes game-play, Day 1 (we had to wait about 6 weeks) for 5 minutes of game-play too, and now I have waited 6 weeks until now and he just said on his website he is going on a vacation and he will only release a new update in the end of August. Damn this guy must be the slowest game builder ever.

Hoping it will be longer but I think U misunderstood. He's going on a vacation because of the game and will dedicate all that time into developing a new version :)

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Hoping it will be longer but I think U misunderstood. He's going on a vacation because of the game and will dedicate all that time into developing a new version :)

Thanks for the enlightenment. So you are saying that he will build this game again from the start into a new model?
And I have to wait until the end of august for that. For me that is not exactly good news i liked the game the way it was.

joe134

May 22, 2017

I dropped my support for him two months and I'm glad I did. At this point, he has been getting funded by people for the past two months without putting out any meaningful content. I can tell he's not treating it as seriously as he should with any paid job and it's a slap in the face to all his patreon supporters. He better get his act together and treat it as a paid job.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
New Update Coming Soon

Yeah!! Let's see what he did in the last two and a half months, I´m going to bet on an update with 3 minutes of game-play, like the demo and the day 1.
This guy released the DEMO on April 27, we probably should be playing at least Day 4 by now, and surprise, surprise we are still waiting what I think its gonna be the day 2.
If this guy decides to finish the game, at this rate The game will probably be completed about 2020.

Last edited:

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Yep, this its gonna be a long, very long waiting.
He said a week ago that he was about to release the day two in a couple of days. Still nothing released so far.
Remember when i said that this game was going to be completed around 2020, I'm going to change that to 2030.

Last edited:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Yep, this its gonna be a long, very long waiting.
He said a week ago that is was about to release the day two in a couple of days. Still nothing released so far.
Remember when i said that this game was going to be completed around 2020, I'm going to change that to 2030.

Maybe a week or more, at least he's keeping us post it...

Reactions: Hunter69 and Krull
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes