Mar 3, 2018

Title: MILF's Plaza Modded Android Port
Developer: Texic - - - - -
Publisher: TopHouse Publishing -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.7d
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Pixeldrain - - Mega - Workupload - -

Unofficial Modded Android build by ME. Thank you 7767 for sharing the android port, simple_human for the Incest Patch & saibakira for the Cheat Mod. <3
How to use the nodded android port?

mnfalo

Feb 27, 2023
Hello guys, I'm currently stuck with the task "Christy promised to make an appointment for me to see a psychologist. If i'm ready for a "brain trepanation", I should talk to her about it tomorrow afternoon". I tried every afternoon from Mon-Sun but nothing works. I even checked out youtube walkthrough and it seems like she would appear in her room in the afternoon but my game doesn't show that. Thank you for helping me guys!

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
How do I start with Christy? It just says find a good time to talk to her in the room, doesn't say which room and everytime I have the chance to talk to her, there is no option to actually talk to her...

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Two questions if you can help me. These are just questions for those who like it, but I don't, so I'm asking for help:

First and easiest: What is the difference between the normal download and the v1.0.7d Public download?

Second most complicated? The game says it has optional NTR, so how many NTR scenes are there and how can I skip them?

Thank you for anyone who helps me.
Seems like the latest version removed the cuck scene.
OHNONONONONONO ntr sisters... we got too cocky :eek:

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Anyone knows how to fix this?
Screenshot_20240430-113422_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
I'm using joiplay and compressed version of this game that i downloaded here and works well, but whenever i unpack archive to see if it fix some of the scenes that won't play, i got this error saying there's an enchanting table language somewhere on the system that is already there and it interfere with the game

D.A.G.

Apr 10, 2020
Hey guys. Can anyone help me with this quest ( i'm slowly dying out of hunger).
I am really pissed off woth this quest.please help me someone.

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
This game feels really incomplete. I got my character out of jail, started the threesome scene with mom and sis, and then it just randomly ends what feels like partway through that scene. I feel like it might be a bug, but I can't find a way to progress as it straight up kicks me to the title screen. Also, I followed all of the story paths for each character and I am still missing a ton of scenes it looks like. I am playing the Steam version and even on the Steam page, a lot of the comments indicate that this feels like an early access title more so than a completed product.

Dec 23, 2019
Honestly, this game feels like a chore to play. The sexual progression is decently written and the sex scenes are nice, but the game feels so janky and unfinished. All progression is extremely linear and basically tied to Christie's plot line. I played through all of Mary's story expecting the game to open up at some point and let me talk to other girls, but all I got was some contextual scenes with Kat. You HAVE to go through Christie's story to meet more girls, and even when you meet them they're just background fodder once they play their part in whatever task you did for Christie. You constantly look at the 'notes' tab expecting to fill up the empty portraits with other girls as you go, but it stays the same from the start. Tasks are tedious and uninteresting, the dialogue is ESL and kinda annoying at times, whole lines of text are not translated. The game is structurally unoptimized and unfinished.

Good sex scenes and Mary's horniness just aren't enough to get over how annoying a lot things are.

goppun

Nov 17, 2022
is the gallery broken, i got caught up with the most recent update and i dont have the scenes from this update

DJP18

Dec 3, 2021
While I'm playing I get an image loading error, is it because of the new update? and my save doesn't seem to work

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Is there going to be an update? Because has a completed tag on. i played it and caught up to where you have threesome with Mary and Christie and it booted me to main menu after the scene, it feels like it's not complete. Hopefully it continues

haziel1994

May 14, 2022
Have you mixed up the topic?
In our game, the quality of scenes is only increasing. The last 3 updates are superior to the previous content patches in every way.
More slides in animations, more sprites in scenes, more detailed events. Of course, the NUMBER of scenes themselves is less than we released in the first 5 patches. But in the first 5 patches there was almost no animation.
The new scenes are more lively and interesting. You are wrong in saying that we have lost interest in the game. Perhaps you are tired of the game)
And the updated Android version, do you have a preview of when it will come out?

Antima2000

Jul 2, 2022
Hello friends, I was trying to download the game but I was curious why the download took so long and I have a good internet connection, I tried it out of curiosity on tria.ge and look what I got. I was afraid. What do you think?. Only The Public Version.
TRIA.GE.jpeg tria 2.jpeg

3.30 star(s) 50 Votes