Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
the tag Completed it doesnt mean nothing to me bro
Sadly that's a good point. Most of the tags on this site are useless to be honest, they offer zero context and we have no central rules around them that could give them a little. I.e. a little bit of technically true is the same completely based around said tag. To make matters worse, applying tags is pretty loosey goosey so there are tons of games that should have certain tags that don't.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
People may not be aware, but according to discussion on the Steam forums, the Steam version is apparently censored (removes a bunch of scenes). I'm not sure if 1.0.7d is last uncut one or not.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Si

InterfaceFull AudioSubtitles
English
Russian
French
German
Portuguese - Brazil
Spanish - Latin America
Traditional Chinese
Simplified Chinese
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Japanese
Edit:
language french please
It's already in the game (look at the pic)

Edit Edit:
I just checked. The game is multilingual (including French in the settings). The problem with this Steam version is that some dialogues and choices are not translated at all and remain in Russian.
Why say "French etc" are in the game if they aren't completed? they should fix that.

Seems like a lot of things were rushed with this "complete" release.

Russian.... but of course.... it was a master plan all along! Run!

Last edited:

XenForo

May 30, 2017
People may not be aware, but according to discussion on the Steam forums, the Steam version is apparently censored (removes a bunch of scenes). I'm not sure if 1.0.7d is last uncut one or not.
I mean, it looks like a ton of stuff is missing just from my memory but I might be wrong. The ntr/blackmail stuff is completely gone at the very least unless I'm blind

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
To the Dev, looked at reviews on Steam, one stated scene content was removed because of a complaint. I suggest you place those into a category on splash, to let the player not see content as opposed to removing content for everyone. Unless of course Steam platform overall objected. This is friendly advice to maximize your customer satisfaction. Apparently someone elegantly referenced "making avoidable NTR" Not sure what the complaint was on steam. Here I stole their quote suggestion: There is something I don't understand. if the game had avoidable ntr, the follower of the game would be doubled. Those who did not like ntr would also be happy, and those who liked ntr would start playing the game. but I can't understand the game makers. your game can get more followers. Doing this won't cost you anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
To the Dev, looked at reviews on Steam, one stated scene content was removed because of a complaint. I suggest you place those into a category on splash, to let the player not see content as opposed to removing content for everyone. Unless of course Steam platform overall objected. This is friendly advice to maximize your customer satisfaction.
Or he could opt for expansions aimed at including contents that not everyone likes. So that leaves the game clean for most people. There are fetishes that not everyone likes, I don't like NTR and from what I understand, maybe it was removed from the steam version, which I'm really happy about it. Because when I play, I want to be able to unlock everything, without having to fear that there is some event in the gallery that I really don't want to see.
But if he opts for expansions that install later, people who are interested can buy that expansion separately so as not to ruin a good title.

Anyway do we know how many scenes are removed? And what they are? Justo to understand.

Thank you

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Steam is so based for removing that nonsense scene, let's gooooooooooooo!
We don't even know what scene was removed, do we?

And I don't think anything should be removed, that's just censorship, period. If you don't like it, skip it or don't play the game. If your mental willpower is so pathetic that an empty spot or something in the gallery makes you cry, you have bigger issues.

And this is as someone who absolutely hates NTR. I'm just also an adult with a functioning sane brain that isn't diseased with entitlement like so many damn people these days. I don't mince my words and typically don't care about peoples' feelings, but at least I try to be fair and pragmatic about things, especially when I'm wanting/asking for shit.

Like god damn, the NTR scene was optional lol.

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
tf you mean "completed" lmao.

If releasing in steam means completed we're fucked already, this game has like a year or 2 at least to be somewhat close to "completed"

Reactions: Metal Panic
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes