Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
language french please
I just checked. The game is multilingual (including French in the settings). The problem with this Steam version is that some dialogues and choices are not translated at all and remain in Russian.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I'm stuck can anyone help me......
1.So after dealing with the cop and meeting him after house and telling him we have video proof that's it nothing is happening...
2.Kat story says end of episode 6 and same with Christie says end of route for chapter 6 i have no idea what to do i'm just passing days hoping to find or something happens, If any one have any idea please tell me....

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What the hell, Steam don't have NTR content and Subcribestar don't have steam exclusive content ?
So the Steam version is missing content from Subscribestar but Subscribestar is missing content from Steam??? Lliterally no complete version of this game exists??

If that's true, then its honestly the most disgusting way to market a game I have ever seen. Remind me to NEVER spend a penny on this Dev.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:cool::cool::love::cool::cool:as I often say in the forums, if a game complains to me well and I want to support the or the developer ,as I can ,I do it if possible,thing says promised thing;);) milf-01.jpg

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
For everyone who is asking about the NTR, the NTR in this game is only 1 scene, soo.... this is not worth to play if you like the NTR, just vanilla content.
dont spoil but do u miss out on any other scenes by getting the ntr scene? or is the ntr scene just an optional bonus kinda scene

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
For everyone who is asking about the NTR, the NTR in this game is only 1 scene, soo.... this is not worth to play if you like the NTR, just vanilla content.
Thats good and all, my question, if you have any info on it, is if the steam version that is uploaded here is the one without the ntr crap and which link should I pick if I want the shit-free version.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How does MC get out of the prison? Now matter how I tried, he either ends up taking the pill or dying of starvation. Also, I already played the sister & mom masturbation in prison (before MC dying) but the scenes did not unlock in the gallery.

Last edited:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Made an incest patch.
version: [Steam_13d]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom. Changes some lines in the script
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
How do you install this for steam version put in game folder but not sure if its working fully with some parts of steam version.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes