4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Judging by how he releases an update every 8-10 weeks, I'm guessing late october/early november. It could be in beta testing at the moment. Sometimes it takes a few weeks to test and ferret out all the bugs.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Has immense potential if the dev makes the right choices... Thank you for sharing :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone help me hack the money with Cheat Engine?
RPG Maker VX formula for stat and money are value *2 then add 1 = cheat engine value
- So if you have $50, you take 50 *2 to get 100 then add 1 = 101
- Put the 101 in the find value box and search for it. It'll return several hundred to several thousand addresses.
- Buy or sell something to change the money value and put the new value in. If you bought a $5 candy bar, you now have $45 which makes the new value 91.
- Put 91 in the value field and click "find next". It will show anywhere from 1 to a few thousand addresses.
- Keep buying and selling things until you're down to one address. Double click the address and it'll drop into the bottom pane. Remember the formula and then change the value. If you want $10,000, you need to change it to 20,001.
- In the game, access the character menu or go into a different room and it'll show your ill-begotten gains. :p
- In the bottom pane, there's also a check box next to the address. If you check it, it freezes the value which would be great for something like hit points.

Reactions: jackkane and jose

jose

Aug 14, 2016
RPG Maker VX formula for stat and money are value *2 then add 1 = cheat engine value
- So if you have $50, you take 50 *2 to get 100 then add 1 = 101
- Put the 101 in the find value box and search for it. It'll return several hundred to several thousand addresses.
- Buy or sell something to change the money value and put the new value in. If you bought a $5 candy bar, you now have $45 which makes the new value 91.
- Put 91 in the value field and click "find next". It will show anywhere from 1 to a few thousand addresses.
- Keep buying and selling things until you're down to one address. Double click the address and it'll drop into the bottom pane. Remember the formula and then change the value. If you want $10,000, you need to change it to 20,001.
- In the game, access the character menu or go into a different room and it'll show your ill-begotten gains. :p
- In the bottom pane, there's also a check box next to the address. If you check it, it freezes the value which would be great for something like hit points.
Thanks mate.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
so slow why can't blizzard make a big perverted adult game:)
You want blizzard to make a game like this?:p
Do you have 10 years? Like with diablo and Starcraft?

OT: I like the previeuws looking forward to the next chapter ;) ^-^

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
You want blizzard to make a game like this?:p
Do you have 10 years? Like with diablo and Starcraft?

OT: I like the previeuws looking forward to the next chapter ;) ^-^
there would probably be a whole lot of raping going that's for sure. I mean look at all of the monsters in there universe

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Blizzard??? Didn't they trademark "soon" as meaning sometime in the next decade? Or was that EA, I wonder?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes