4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can't find a paperclip/lockpick to get on the roof on day 5
I think it's in your house somewhere. You'll see a star indicating where it is. If it's not at your house, it would be at the office? Been a couple weeks since I played it and I'm working on a save file atm.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
This game is fun and it feels like playing yu gi oh in a tic tac toe way but i really dislike the part where your saved gets deleted out of nowhere. maybe is just me but man...9 hours gone. P.S. here is how the button to unlock the secret looks like and where they are. it took me 10 minutes in figure it out how they look like and I don't want people have the same frustration as me.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have an up to date save for this? had to format my comp and lost basically everything. If someone has finished and has a save with all scenes unlocked, it'd be appreciated.

Reactions: ddphil

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is anyone here notice "all seeing eye" on t-shirt on main character? I dont understand why he put massonic symbol in game?
Off topic, can be said, a true mason never wed non-mason. So they were incestuous in nature, to purify the line. Same as .

Blackadder89

Sep 13, 2016
Her
Anyone have an up to date save for this? had to format my comp and lost basically everything. If someone has finished and has a save with all scenes unlocked, it'd be appreciated.
I have one ;) enjoy

Reactions: ddphil

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Her

I have one ;) enjoy
Almost perfect, but with this save I have to enter the shop to see the girl, can't enter my house to view scenes in the bedroom. Got one from a little earlier so i can access the computer? :D

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
I had played the 0.3 version the last. But when I use the saved file from version 0.3, I can't seem to get pass the changing room scene with one of the twin sisters.
"Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'size' for nil:NilClass"

that is the error I get and the game just stops.
Any solution for this?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did the same thing blackadder did.. just checked.. LOL
You're stuck either with amped stats on day 1 or....
in the meeting with the saleswoman with no way out to get to your house to see the computer.
If I get a little time, I can work on a save.. but if it's hard, just use the RpgMakerSaveEditor on the tools thread. Make sure to get 0.52 cuz you can get extra money and edit switches and variables.

GTX9800

Aug 8, 2016
Almost perfect, but with this save I have to enter the shop to see the girl, can't enter my house to view scenes in the bedroom. Got one from a little earlier so i can access the computer? :D
Try the one I attached.

Reactions: manh
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes