• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LuxianArcadian

Jul 18, 2020
Hello,

When i go to pick the plant with eve, the screen locks in the scene below and i can´t do anything, right after the demon woman is hit by an arrow and bandaged woman talks to put eve to bed, the MC exit and freeze:

1714068639037.png

Reactions: Star lorD

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hello,

When i go to pick the plant with eve, the screen locks in the scene below and i can´t do anything, right after the demon woman is hit by an arrow and bandaged woman talks to put eve to bed, the MC exit and freeze:

View attachment 3573559
How did mc get there?? Maybe there is some file got corrupt while decompressing because this is not from current update

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Will there be focus in foot worship content in future updates? Or that is not one of your fetishes.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Can MC equip armor better than the default cloth armor (Already at Lvl 5)? None of the armors in the blacksmith (leather vast, adventure clothing, hard leather) can be equipped.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Any reason why MC is running slower after recovering from the battle with the bandits? Also, can MC wears anything other than the cloth armor?

Last edited:

Steffane

Mar 11, 2018
Check if you have this file in movies folder and if it plays properly
Yes i have but i reload game ... And always jerky movie
IS ignorent possible to delete cinématographique scène in game ? In thé previous version the scène worked normally
Sorry for english

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
After fighting the bandits and healing in the church MC can't move quickly anymore, also the bandit woman spawns again in the middle of the map and can trigger the whole wounding event over again.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Have no idea how the battle system is designed. I can wear hard leather now (0.06.1). But somehow it seems to have little effect on reducing the damage inflicted by the goblins. Also, MC's default cloth armor disappears as soon as I load the save. BTW, any plan to make MC's moving speed back to the level before the fight with bandits?

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Have no idea how the battle system is designed. I can wear hard leather now (0.06.1). But somehow it seems to have little effect on reducing the damage inflicted by the goblins. Also, MC's default cloth armor disappears as soon as I load the save. BTW, any plan to make MC's moving speed back to the level before the fight with bandits?
Well to be honest I didn't put any thought in battel system, all the armors are rpg default. About mc speed I don't know how these unique bugs are getting in, Mc speed goes back to default after exiting church.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes