muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ran it through virustotal

Milftoon's parent company is too lazy to register the modified exe with av companies. They rarely finish comics, anyways.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Ran it through virustotal

Milftoon's parent company is too lazy to register the modified exe with av companies. They rarely finish comics, anyways.
everytime i run it its showing it gives a trojan

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it's a modified RPG Maker exe. Because of how it behaves, it triggers the A/V. That's why I posted the virustotal results. You can set your antivirus to allow it to run or if you're still nervous, then don't play the game. It's all because of how milftoon customized the engine.

Yvi

Dec 17, 2017
Any help? Like:

Rich Neighbor (Mrs. Becky): **

1. Go inside - hide in laundry room inside crate
2. Talk to Mrs. Becky - get money, then blowjob
3. Important! Fuck the PE Teacher and then the Teacher, before you can continue
4. Get the ring from the skeleton in the construction yard
5. Talk to your friend, the kid with the red hair <-- this part

He keeps saying the same stuff like swimming trunks and pe teacher. But i am done with the pe teacher. and stuck in here. Got the ring and what not. Playing in the latest version released as off jan 6, 2018

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
where is snow island?
Whats activation code for dog lady? Find that, its JAUN312FA1

Bobelix

Nov 4, 2017
The walkthrough says 'Get shovel on the left, past the gate'. On the left of what, and what Gate?! Can anyone give me better directions?

arcadebomb

Nov 14, 2017
Umm guys where is the walkthrough? im still stuck in the beginning at my house , mom is taking a shower ..i dont know what to do next..help?

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
Any help? Like:

Rich Neighbor (Mrs. Becky): **

1. Go inside - hide in laundry room inside crate
2. Talk to Mrs. Becky - get money, then blowjob
3. Important! Fuck the PE Teacher and then the Teacher, before you can continue
4. Get the ring from the skeleton in the construction yard
5. Talk to your friend, the kid with the red hair <-- this part

He keeps saying the same stuff like swimming trunks and pe teacher. But i am done with the pe teacher. and stuck in here. Got the ring and what not. Playing in the latest version released as off jan 6, 2018
Have you fucked the PE teacher AND the teacher? The dialogue should change for the redhead kid if you have the key from the skeleton in the graveyard.

ihhy

Mar 15, 2018
Anyway to play this with the music off or reduce it. I usually have something playing in the background.

ihhy

Mar 15, 2018
same for me the code 2009, doesn't work in the pool

i am having the same problem, i also used your save but it just buzzes and no continuation, any ideas ,anyone?

Just figured it out and i didnt seem to find a reply on this here.

So JUAN is already typed out. You need to delete it before you can type 2009 in its place.

Delete is esc button. Weird. took me forever to do that.

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
For some reason, my down arrow key makes my character go south without me touching the arrow key. Please help.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote