2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

tooka133

Sep 8, 2022
seems interesting hopefully you add a way to avoid the friend doing your mom and the son himself can do that instead unless you play as the friend and not the son but what you put out so far was so so so short i honestly expected a bit more than like 20 minutes or so of just some dialogue also you should really look in to getting a proof reader or something the english in it is very bad i'll follow it though sense it does seem promising

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Download from this Link:

Google Drive
those links go to two different sized versions.
mediafire is 65MB (and auto downloads, but ends up looping for me)
G drive is 119MB
and the original links in OP are 29MB.
seriously suspect.
if you were trying to get people to nope the fuck out of downloading your game you're succeeding admirably.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Not sure what is wrong with the orther posters that used mediafire for downloading the game , from the dev for me the link works fine no loop at the end.
And of curse each hoster provides another mb count if you upload the same exe to let's say mega.nz you got are diffrent size as download as on mediafire

Last edited:
Reactions: GMStore

dmohr40

Jul 21, 2017
1. Why do all these posts seem to have at least 3 people sucking the author's dick with a post of "great game" when you know they didn't play it that quick ? 2. When posting, why don't they check the links? 3. Was this supposed to be a game, or just a bunch of random images? 4. Do author's not know that beside translation apps, there are dictionaries and grammar checkers? And last 5. this needs a rape tag since the boy clearly raped that woman (vaginal penetration without consent).

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
Lol, it's kinetic. You don't have any choice, also it never let's you know whether your the freind or the milf. As it stands it's just a kinetic novel. And very short. I don't want to say anything but its very short only about 26 renders and the story is so unbelievable. The mother lets her sons friend sleep nude in the same bed as her, instead of telling him to sleep on the couch or her sons room. Then she hugs him and he pulls her panties off and fucks her. Then she feels bad about cheating on her husband, meanwhile the friend calls some other guy up and says dont worry we will fuck her together later. I'm sorry but this need alot of work on the renders and the story( especially the story) good luck with the game

Haven't tested the game... going by what you say....
Yes IQ shoe number on everyone involved.... as you say... she would have said he could lie on the couch.... if not then it was probably meant to make her want to roll around in the straw... then one might ask what kind of a mother is this Otherwise, as a son, he would have said that his friend could lie on the sofa, and he himself could lie in bed
That friend is no friend... the son would have kicked him between the legs and thrown him out and told him to go to hell

But it's as always in this type of game... that the MC is always lousy....
instead you get pissed off for sitting and playing this lousy MC

when I programmed, I did things I liked... so maybe you have to like things yourself to write about this ;)
sorry can't imagine myself in such a situation...
probably that's why I get pissed off... and then delete the game immediately

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
It that baby's first renders? I felt like I went back a decade to those sex Dating sims on Newgrounds.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes