2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Lol, it's kinetic. You don't have any choice, also it never let's you know whether your the freind or the milf. As it stands it's just a kinetic novel. And very short. I don't want to say anything but its very short only about 26 renders and the story is so unbelievable. The mother lets her sons friend sleep nude in the same bed as her, instead of telling him to sleep on the couch or her sons room. Then she hugs him and he pulls her panties off and fucks her. Then she feels bad about cheating on her husband, meanwhile the friend calls some other guy up and says dont worry we will fuck her together later. I'm sorry but this need alot of work on the renders and the story( especially the story) good luck with the game

Last edited:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I am sorry for every one.
This is my first try in Ren'py and i started learning Daz3d before months only.
and my english is not good :oops:
But i will continue to try to develop myself.
Everyone starts somewhere.
Good luck....hope you will bounce back and show what you were really meaning to do with your game (y)

Reactions: GMStore

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I am sorry for every one.
This is my first try in Ren'py and i started learning Daz3d before months only.
and my english is not good :oops:
But i will continue to try to develop myself.
it's ok but the preview renders look a little fuzzy maybe try messing with the denoiser or static settings in daz not sure someone with more knowledge than me would have to weigh in.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfStory-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Lol, it's kinetic. You don't have any choice, also it never let's you know whether your the freind or the milf. As it stands it's just a kinetic novel. And very short. I don't want to say anythingbut0 its very short only about 26 renders and the story is so unbelievable. The mother lets her sons friend sleep nude in the same bed as her, instead of telling him to sleep on the couch itlr her sons room. Then she hugs him and he pulls her panties off and fucks her. Then she feels bad about cheating on her husband, meanwhile the friend calls some other guy up and says dont worry we will fuck her together later. I'm sorry but this need alot of work on the renders and the story( especially the story) good luck with the game
Thanks for taking one for the team. Now I know this is not to my taste and Good Luck to the Dev

Reactions: qaywsx and Famescua
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes