2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok so im looking at the code on the small wooden door at the foot of the bed with night vision but its not giving me the 2nd brown note with number, already have the first one with 2 codes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
ok so im looking at the code on the small wooden door at the foot of the bed with night vision but its not giving me the 2nd brown note with number, already have the first one with 2 codes
Have you tried the walkthrough I posted?

artur444

Nov 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "h41pa, post: 12266, member: 869"]
Спасибо чувак
[/ QUOTE] Эй, чувак, ты можешь помочь мне, как пользоваться этим безопасным,
Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
How can I get pleasure route please help. woke up despite having orgasm 2 times in bed.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
i give up, i don't get how the touching part works, i don't even know if i did use items on her. im just gonna take the normal ending and move on. not worth draining my sanity trying to understand this.

Reactions: artghrl

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The save in the opening post is still working for me, and I haven't done anything special. It is a location that saves can get cleaned up as temporary files though.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have a simple yes or no question. Is there an actual way to leave the sex scene to be informed about the ending? I have tried clicking everywhere (including on the auto/manual buttons after cumming) and all I seem to do is start up again. If yes can you explain it in simple terms?

Arbelbyss

Dec 18, 2018
The save in the opening post is still working for me, and I haven't done anything special. It is a location that saves can get cleaned up as temporary files though.
Or you have to put it within your localhost within said Random Characters profile. Thanks. Location gave me an idea to move things around and start the game to see where it registered the information. I fixed it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
2.50 star(s) 12 Votes