Mar 17, 2019
Hello, everyone, and thanks for your opinions of my game)

I'll make a version for mac with the next release)

I thought that if it's not many choices, than I'll better call it kinetic novel. I was wrong)

I am trying to make it more consistent, but there are two problems - some of the Loras are messing with the alpha channel, which is why the styles are messed up. I think I'll need to retrain lots of the Loras already made on civitai to fix them in that part.

The longest one will be netorase pass, I think) I didn't want to make it too long because it's my first game ever made, I just wanted to try out some things)
Overall, thank you for your comment)

No, I don't think so)

It wasn't written by AI, it was poorly translated by me)
Thanks for your opinion, though)

Stable diffusion - it's not that hard to install it, and it has the largest variety of Loras and models, which means you can create almost anything you want) But you'll need to spend at least a couple of dozens hours to learn how to use it.

I spend a LOT of time fixing hands, feet and fingers) But still some of them still there)

The choices in loyal path are not meaningless) You need to drink water, then massage your limbs, stretch a little and only then try to stand up. In that case you'll see additional dom-sub scene. If you do something different you'll get a shortcut to the loyal ending.
In the second choice is the netorase path which current is under construction)
But yeah, anyway, there is not that many choices)

That's the reason why I had to change the model btw. Some of them are bad with dicks, some with lips :( For now realistic models are able to make a pictues without any sort of "collision" sadly.

This mfer must be stopped) I’ll fix his hands in the next update, thank you) I was too focused on the background and face, and didn’t pay attention to the hands.

I don't know a thing about animation :( I trained a couple frames loras, but they are not fit for this, because it's square format. There a some ways to fix that, and I have some ideas what I can do for it. So maybe someday in the future I will be able to add some AI generated animations)

Thanks again, everyone)
What Ai utilized to create pics?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
oddity:
- Dick chat-icon looks like the fatty one
- Dick is an asshole and Im not sure how he can get away with how he treats her
- Loyal route is thin, almost nothing how they develop the new relationship
- Same with Dicks route, I was expecting more of whats going on with the Mc
- Overall theres a lot of the Mc that could be worked on, right now it feels thin and she act like a child

now, I hope the "sharing" route will be better where Mc+Husband will talk and together explore her and his desires.
and that the "fatty" one will be the one to help the couple and that he is not an asshole.

a better start could also help, to see how the Mc+Husband go from love and closeness to boring vanilla life
right now the story is more set to hard-ntr and it can mess up when trying to add a more light-ntr (sharing etc)

Reactions: DeanNorris

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
oddity:
- Overall theres a lot of the Mc that could be worked on, right now it feels thin and she act like a child

now, I hope the "sharing" route will be better where Mc+Husband will talk and together explore her and his desires.
and that the "fatty" one will be the one to help the couple and that he is not an asshole.

a better start could also help, to see how the Mc+Husband go from love and closeness to boring vanilla life
right now the story is more set to hard-ntr and it can mess up when trying to add a more light-ntr (sharing etc)
Same, I'm only here for the sharing route, yet right now it's non-existent and dumps you on the ntr/cheating route.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I still don't understand why white Americans like the BBC so much. They are unable to do "ntr" without putting interracial and cuck.

Reactions: Fiz1247

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
What Ai utilized to create pics?
Stable diffusion with some of the additional Loras. Some of the Loras are mine - here is the , but all of the ones that was used in the making can be found on civitai)

oddity:
You are right, I need to fix his chat icon.
The netorase is the longest (2500 lines of text, NTR + Loyal is about 3000 lines with all of the variations included).
I wanted to make the first game short, but it gets bigger and bigger every time I think that there are some thing I want to change in it) But, what's certain - I've never wanted to make it dull. So I'll try to add a bit more to the start of the story in the upcoming updates)
Thanks for your opinion)

Same, I'm only here for the sharing route, yet right now it's non-existent and dumps you on the ntr/cheating route.
The route is done in script, but it needs the CGs) I am working on it)

I still don't understand why white Americans like the BBC so much. They are unable to do "ntr" without putting interracial and cuck.
I like how it looks like with white girl and black dude. It's just a fantasy, so why not?) No deep meaning, I guess. Not that I am white american, though)

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
holy fuck the AI CGs look so good! they could even go without that realistic lighting and so on. hope to see more releases making use of easily obtainable CGs through AI

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

jorge21

Jan 14, 2024
I have 5 questions, the first question is I wanted to know if the protagonist will have a boyfriend and the protagonist's boyfriend will be the blonde boy in the images with the abs, the second question is we will see incest where the father They fuck and are unfaithful to their boyfriend, the third question is we will see the protagonist fucking with old men and being unfaithful to her boyfriend, we will see the old man fucking the protagonist in her boyfriend's bed, the fourth question is what we will see in the next update and the fifth question is when we will see the next update.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
That's really frustrating, I agree :( I am working on stability of the character model, but it always get affecteed by other Loras - some of them turn Mila in a buble butt mamasita, and some in suspiciously too young. I hope that with more experience in this I'll manage to take full control over it.
Have you tried using staple diffusion??

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Have you tried using staple diffusion??
You mean stable diffusion?)
Yeah, I even trained a bunch of Loras for it) The problem is - when you want to make something specific it always affect the style or the character (because basically lora is just a mask). And not every Lora is good - some of them are trained poorly and you'll get an artifacts or meddling with the character model. Some of them can't create a horizontal image, that's why I have to adjust my vision and redraw parts of the image bit by bit)
And that leads to the problem with the character figure - sometimes I spend a couple hours on image (finding a good posture, fixing clothes and hands) only to understand that the figure itself is wrong. And it's already too late to change the figure, because it's the base, and it won't change easily - it ruin the hands, the clothes and stuff) That's why it's so frustraiting) But I think I can solve it with more experience, and couple retrained Loras.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
A game with a netorase route in the future?

I'll have to keep an eye on this.

• Red Heart

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
Have the inconsistent art of whether the female lead have normal white skin or have a shit ton of moles on her skin, i think the maker tried to have her blush and having red skin of some certain area but get the moles instead, a little bit of quality check neglect here

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
aDDont

Some translations are still needed on the preferences page.

Not too difficult to guess the meaning of each of the untranslated items for anyone who has navigated other preference pages in Ren'Py games, but still deserves some clean-up.
MilaAIPrefs.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
aDDont

Some translations are still needed on the preferences page.

Not too difficult to guess the meaning of each of the untranslated items for anyone who has navigated other preference pages in Ren'Py games, but still deserves some clean-up.
Thank you, I already fixed that issue, so it should be ok in the next release)

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes