Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
help! I open the game and get a black screen that just says "system assets" and then nothing happens, is there something i need to do or file i have to edit to start the game?
It sounds like you may have it within multiple folders, that would typically cause that to happen. Make sure the game's folder is at least in C: (or whatever drive letter you're using), such as C:\Midnight Sin v0.3.1.

Reactions: TheDevian

soggyundies

Jan 8, 2018
It sounds like you may have it within multiple folders, that would typically cause that to happen. Make sure the game's folder is at least in C: (or whatever drive letter you're using), such as C:\Midnight Sin v0.3.1.
OK that fixed it, thanks!

Reactions: Sycho

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If there are no more faces on the bottom left of the ui, does that mean I finished the current content?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Wait. It's loading.
Actually, in this instance, it wasn't loading because the game was buried under multiple sub-folders (or in a system folder, such as C:\Users). That will cause the game not to load, but instead hang on the "system assets" screen. This is a common occurrence we see all the time, due to Windows 256 character limit. That was shown to be the case when I suggested the game folder be moved to C: or whatever drive letter the game was extracted to.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Maybe add the maximum Lust & Love points for all girls into your walkthrough for each next version?
Hmmm.. Never thought of that. That's not a bad idea, especially in the case with Madeline's and now Victoria's love stat issue. Thanks for the suggestion! :)
I'll squeeze that into maybe the daily/weekly schedules for the girls to make it easier to find.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so i asume extra version give u cheats?if yes where do i use them?
No, there's no cheats in the game, but it gives you extra scenes/renders and views in the animation that would normally be locked or unavailable.

Nov 23, 2020
Could any of you make a mod for this game? I would like to avoid the boring and repetitive parts, like the guy's training, it wouldn't be bad to be able to tinker with the values a bit if necessary

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes