Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I'd say it's about 50% at the moment, but that's a very rough estimate.
Already 50%??? I have read, that there is no intercourse yet, so I was assuming it is less. I am a sucker for Faerin's games, no other game has that typical atmoshere and gives such pleasant immersion. Thanks for the quick reply!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Already 50%??? I have read, that there is no intercourse yet, so I was assuming it is less. I am a sucker for Faerin's games, no other game has that typical atmoshere and gives such pleasant immersion. Thanks for the quick reply!
You're welcome. :) Only with the Rebecca at the beginning, just after the intro. But the buildup with the other girls is getting there. And the game is expected to be completed next year (or so we hope, but anything could change between now and then).

The percentage I gave might be a bit more liberal than most, though I try to err on the side of caution.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
You're welcome. :) Only with the Rebecca at the beginning, just after the intro. But the buildup with the other girls is getting there. And the game is expected to be completed next year (or so we hope, but anything could change between now and then).

The percentage I gave might be a bit more liberal than most, though I try to err on the side of caution.
There's no way this game is at 50% completion. If I had to guess, I'd say no more than 20%, but probably closer to 10%. It's still pretty early in it's development.

• Wow
Reactions: StingerWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Next year? Then it might be really around 50%. I will wait for the next update on next weekend and will try it out for sure, thanks again. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Next year? Then it might be really around 50%. I will wait for the next update on next weekend and will try it out for sure, thanks again. :)
You're welcome. :)

There's no way this game is at 50% completion. If I had to guess, I'd say no more than 20%, but probably closer to 10%. It's still pretty early in it's development.
It is still a bit early in development, though it has been over a year now, and I did mention my guestimation was a "very rough" estimate considering when Faerin is hoping for a completion... but you may be right.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
How is the completion with this one? I mean, what percent of the game is playable? 30%?
If you like adventure games, quests and puzzles this is a great game... I diddnt even knew it existed until the latest update... Hours of gameplay if you start from the beginning.
Cant wait for the next update :love:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think that the problem with a "completion percentage" estimate is that dev side and player side will view it very differently. Dev has to set up all the stuff "behind the scenes": story outline, mechanics, structure of the program and suchlike, and may already have done a significant percentage of the game when the players still see hardly any content at all.

So from a dev POV (and thus total development time) the percentage will be significantly higher than from a "how much of the story can we experience" POV.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
If you like adventure games, quests and puzzles this is a great game... I diddnt even knew it existed until the latest update... Hours of gameplay if you start from the beginning.
Cant wait for the next update :love:
I am a veteran Faerin games player. :)

Reactions: Enot1964

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
I loved Mystwood Manor as well, it was just as good as MoH. I loved the atmosphere of it. MoH was a bit more lighthearted.
Exactly, mysterious like Mystwood Manor.... This one dominant bdsm Mommy and submissive daughters ;) Youu gotta play it...
You really need to read dialogs and THINK in this game.... Great puzzles...
When i found this game, i was sitting whole night lol :D
Try Winter Warmth... Another great game (y) Now im gonna hunt for Mommy in new Pill King update hehe :D

Last edited:
Reactions: StingerWolf

ISAIA1990

Jun 23, 2020
I stopped where I only have one task left to do drink another glass of wine with Medaline, anyone know how to proceed?

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
What are Madeline's love stats?
You cant do more with Mommy than drink with her. You cant even look at her leg in this update. I think it was 21 for her.
I had it right, but there was a bug for those using old save so they could get 22 or something...
Search for it, but we gonna get som action in the next update for sure ;)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
You cant do more with Mommy than drink with her. You cant even look at her leg in this update. I think it was 21 for her.
I had it right, but there was a bug for those using old save so they could get 22 or something...
Search for it, but we gonna get som action in the next update for sure ;)
Her current stat cap is supposed to be 22, but since the last update changed a couple of things, there was a soft bug that allowed you to get a bonus 5 points bringing you up to 27 which was enough to meet the requirements for that option. Problem is of course that there's nothing there currently as that content hasn't yet been added.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes