BoneDaddyZ

Sep 17, 2017
Really want to play this game, but the guy in the pictures looks way too much like the dude from Superjail, and it's killing both me and my boner by just looking at him.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So, full screen isn't working, resolution settings aren't working, so these HD images are nowhere to be seen in the game. The game window seems to be less than 720 pixels high and maximizing the window just makes those pixels larger. What else isn't working?

Btw, I was never-ever-ever be able to play your TwinStar "game". It was always such a bugfest, absolutely nothing worked. I skipped months or maybe a year, a bunch of released versions, then tried again and it had even more bugs. So I classified you and your game as a totally hopeless case and ignored it since then.
So I'm not surprised at all seeing the same happening here.

Oh god...

And you're still trying to use (the same?) engine that you are unable to control or create a working game on it. A reasonable person would have switched to an engine that is easier to control a long time ago. Yes, Ren'Py can not export to html5, so what?! What's the point having that option when your game is hardly playable on the engine you're using? Which is more important?

So I'll skip half a year now again and then check back, have you been able to learn something by then or are you still just repeating the same pattern. Oh yes, and then I'll check your game again, is there something still working or has it just become a massive collection of unresolved bugs.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
So, full screen isn't working, resolution settings aren't working, so these HD images are nowhere to be seen in the game. The game window seems to be less than 720 pixels high and maximizing the window just makes those pixels larger. What else isn't working?

Btw, I was never-ever-ever be able to play your TwinStar "game". It was always such a bugfest, absolutely nothing worked. I skipped months or maybe a year, a bunch of released versions, then tried again and it had even more bugs. So I classified you and your game as a totally hopeless case and ignored it since then.
So I'm not surprised at all seeing the same happening here.

Oh god...

And you're still trying to use (the same?) engine that you are unable to control or create a working game on it. A reasonable person would have switched to an engine that is easier to control a long time ago. Yes, Ren'Py can not export to html5, so what?! What's the point having that option when your game is hardly playable on the engine you're using? Which is more important?

So I'll skip half a year now again and then check back, have you been able to learn something by then or are you still just repeating the same pattern. Oh yes, and then I'll check your game again, is there something still working or has it just become a massive collection of unresolved bugs.
oh hey .... who pissed in your cornflakes today?

now thats quite the rant you got going on there, sorry to see that you get so worked up about pixel titties

ever occured to you that the issue is at your end maybe?

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
@Penfold Mole just to be sure I downloaded the pirated version here to see if maybe the uploader fucked something up but nope, works just fine.

I even fired up one of my none-Win10 VMs that I always use for testing my games prior to release to see if there is something wrong going on over there...

so unless you can ship some crash reports or solid bug reports I can't really help you
all you did so far was come crashing through the door, shitting all over the place and not providing anything for me to work on to help you out and get you to enjoy this game too

Noller72

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Just had to try this, and i am pleased, nice pics, good story.
I had a issue with the HD images, but tryed it on my second monitor and voila just fine.
No errors on starting new game, saves work.
Good job.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

another weekly progress update on this game

Reactions: Freed Justine

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
pro: quality looks promossing and good, story sound interesting and dirty, girl looks cute and not too slim

contra: can i avoid some scenes?, white haired girl looks strange, not the biggest fan of lesbian and rape but i can get over it if its good implemented.

chance this game/story will suit me: 50/50

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
well this is a quickie for me lol :D

Serena is probably the most beautiful character I've seen so far and having those natural looking tits and ass is a plus for me. Those exaggerated enormous ones don't work for me.

I just wished the MC is male and Serena is one of the love interests. I kinda hate it when a goddess hooks up with some hobo, or a fat old man or something.

Reactions: Cico8

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Why not put your patreon, much easier to support you. Is it possible to know when will come the next update? <3

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes