• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
If I remember correctly , Mad Scientist DLC was scheduled to release within first half of 2024 .

So can we get an estimated release date ?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a chance that the final DLC's release date will coincide with the completion of the migration to Godot?

...I guess I'm asking for an ETA for the "definitive" version of the...franchise? :unsure:
A very rough one at that, you are comfortable saying would do, even.

Pls don't hit me! :ROFLMAO:

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Is there a chance that the final DLC's release date will coincide with the completion of the migration to Godot?
maybe, maybe not

the progress of either is not linked to the other
since there is no coding needed to be done for the DLC, I can focus my spare time on coding for the Godot build and the same goes for Archast and celtic1138 who are busy with the DLC content and don't have to worry about any coding

so... it's done when it's done and there won't be a date given unless we are comfortable in beeing able to meet that announced date

asking for it will not, I repeat, will NOT yield anything other than annoying us

like... wtf is the thought process here? "oh I bet they have a date already but are not telling us so let's keep asking them for it"
no, there will be no commitment to a release date/eta just because someone is asking for it
we decide when to announce it so there is absolutely no point in asking for it

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Welp, that would be some fucked up thought process indeed, lol.

But alas, was just asking since I have been putting off getting the game for a good while now, and was curious about a rough guesstimate regarding the definitive version's arrival - now that it's in the not-so-far-away future. Well, at least probably, I guess.
Wrong time wrong place? Hehe. At any rate, godspeed then!

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes