Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
you get an older man encounter in the Storyteller DLC if that's what you were looking for

but the rest is a nope (especially shota as this game is on Steam) View attachment 2501640
I ask because other people do it or have done it, (I imagine it would be due to time but I'll still ask) why not edit or alternate the steam version to not be shota? Even something like changing the model to be older (but just for the steam version).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I might have missed it, just kind of glanced. Any idea how far we are away from the last DLC, and the game wrapped in a nice bundle and complete? :coffee:

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I might have missed it, just kind of glanced. Any idea how far we are away from the last DLC, and the game wrapped in a nice bundle and complete? :coffee:
as always, we will not make predictions or promises while the whole thing is still in development
there will be an announcement as soon as we feel ready enough so the ETA is still 2023

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the dev making any other games? I loved the realistic look of Midnight Ride, and want to see more like it.
Not yet, (well they might have ideas and planning done), but they said once they finish this game they will move on to their next game. Yes, it has the "completed tag", but they have said there is 1 more DLC, plus some QOL (quality of life improvements), then it will be 100% done.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hampsure and Zippix

Husanga

Mar 21, 2022
Midnight Ride [v1.3.1.0 + DLC1-3*] [Horny NPC Games] compressed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the share SonsOLiberty!
Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,83 GB / 710 MB - MidnightRide-FullHDEdition-1.3.1.0+DLCs-compressed.7z
= ~38,8% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Traslate in spanish?

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Just finished playing the game, it was good, though to be honest the last ending was quite a downer, but if I'm reading this correctly are you guys doing another dlc?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just finished playing the game, it was good, though to be honest the last ending was quite a downer, but if I'm reading this correctly are you guys doing another dlc?
There is another DLC coming with QoL improvements as well I believe.

Reactions: AD5

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
So many achievements left!

Am I missing something on the first path here? THere's no star ....

View attachment 2646641
If I remember right, Stars are for endings checked squares are for milestones. On this path milestone is for climbing in the motorhome (branch to second milestone) or not (continue on the road), second milestone is for drinking the tea (brings to threesome path), not drinking brings to the third milestone that is to agree to suck his dick (brings to forced path), not sucking brings to the fourth milestone, back on the road. So it's normal not having a star at the end of this path. You've got the same issue for every path that brings you back to the road.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
If I remember right, Stars are for endings checked squares are for milestones. On this path milestone is for climbing in the motorhome (branch to second milestone) or not (continue on the road), second milestone is for drinking the tea (brings to threesome path), not drinking brings to the third milestone that is to agree to suck his dick (brings to forced path), not sucking brings to the fourth milestone, back on the road. So it's normal not having a star at the end of this path. You've got the same issue for every path that brings you back to the road.
Ah yes of course, makes perfect sense. Thanks for clarifying.
I'm just wondering where I'll find all the achievements I'm still missing... :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes