XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinion after playing it.

• Bodies are reasonable. Boobs aren't to big, dick is big but not huge.
  • So far only 2 paths, which are short.
  • Intro is actually interesting, at least for me.
  • Real issue is that the writing is full of horrible tropes.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Uses HTML instead of Renpy, but acts like Renpy. Wish it was Renpy to be honest. I don't trust the HTML games fully. It's screen size is kind of small.
  • No sound
  • No animations, but that is better than bad 3 image gifs animations.
  • Picture quality is good, sex scenes have a few photos in them and is adequate but I wish there were a little more, but I might be expecting to much.

Overall I feel this is bad. I feel like it is above average in some ways like in it's art but the negatives drag it down. Note this is very early in the game and with more paths it could get better but these 2 paths shown are utter garbage tropes.

2/5 at version 1.1. I'll give it more time before I brand this game with an permanent vote.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
"Shame on him who thinks ill of it"
Guys calm up - rape??? - nope;)
just a nice game - with Happy End

Reactions: .ox

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Opinion after playing it.

• Bodies are reasonable. Boobs aren't to big, dick is big but not huge.
  • So far only 2 paths, which are short.
  • Intro is actually interesting, at least for me.
  • Uses HTML instead of Renpy, but acts like Renpy. Wish it was Renpy to be honest. I don't trust the HTML games fully. It's screen size is kind of small.
  • No sound
  • No animations, but that is better than bad 3 image gifs animations.
  • Picture quality is good, sex scenes have a few photos in them and is adequate but I wish there were a little more, but I might be expecting to much.

Overall I feel this is bad. I feel like it is above average in some ways like in it's art but the negatives drag it down. Note this is very early in the game and with more paths it could get better but these 2 paths shown are utter garbage tropes.

2/5 at version 1.1. I'll give it more time before I brand this game with an permanent vote.
thanks for the feedback (y)
just a few comments on what you listed:
  • the HTML5 version is meant to be played on itch.io, we only included it here as DL because thats mandatory for a F95 game post, it can be played on any device with a web browser that reasonably supports WebGL
  • the free version is 720p, correct, if you want better quality maybe check out the FullHD Edition ;)
    (4k Edition coming at a later point too)
  • indeed, more paths to come in the future with more content

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Eew...Are all male characters bodyhaired like one from OP screenshot or hopefully not?

Reactions: Rythan25

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i liked krista hope to see more of her,rushed ending,not bad for a first release...somehow satisfying.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Eew...Are all male characters bodyhaired like one from OP screenshot or hopefully not?
That's the only Male in this version... His look was chosen to suit his personality, so was a choice for him only and not indicative of how other male characters will look. The intent is to have a variety of character appearances.

is it completed?
It's not. The idea is that we will be add more ride choices, for Serena to chose from.

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
Hello Community, the game seems with a very good plot I will try it, i just want to point out that The creator of this game has a patreon page that you can access here. the creator of this game is called Nigma, Have a Merry Christmas.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Overview:
Serena ended up all alone in the middle of nowhere... in the dead of the night.
Can you get her home unmolested?
But where would the fun in that be?
Giggity giggity

Sometimes I wonder if my fetish for the more realistic depictions of noncon makes a better or a worse person than the 'all women are secret sluts that just need a good surprise dicking to wake em up' person.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes