laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Im sorry to say Im a jealous S.O.B I appreciated the content but I just cant stomach Female Protagonist, I played the hell out of A Wife and Mother but avoided every single opportunity the NPC had to straddle MC and Donkey F**k her screamed at everyone who even attempted to talk to her I'm so greatful Dev put those options in the game just the thought of one of those greasy NPC touching her disgust me eewwk only husband bang but I get the impression he been cheating cant wait for update

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Celtic is the fuc*ing best! I bet he was the one responsible for the renders ;). (Make some more of BB arts, dude, please! :giggle:)
Very cool game so far! And very unexpected! Nice trick you (or someone) have done with releasing "Midnight Ride" at the same day "Midnight Paradise" was to be released :D. Worked for me)).

Though there seem to be a few issues with the interface. I couldn't press any button at first, but then I switched to windowed and back to fullscreen and it worked. An option to roll back would be nice and better controls could help as well.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Though there seem to be a few issues with the interface. I couldn't press any button at first, but then I switched to windowed and back to fullscreen and it worked.
not sure what that issue was, can't replicate on my end :unsure:
are you on a none 16:9 display aspect ratio perhaps?

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
not sure what that issue was, can't replicate on my end :unsure:
are you on a none 16:9 display aspect ratio perhaps?
I have 1920x1080 resolution. Just launched it again. The buttons: "Continue", "Load game" and "Settings" were unactive (couldn't click on them). Then I started a new game, clicked a couple of times, and then, when I tried to go to the main menu, an error occured:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Tried few more times, and sometimes i'm able to access all the buttons after I start a new game, then click (probably more then a couple of times), return to the main menu - and there all the buttons active.

Reactions: PandaPenguin
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes