Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.24] [Shawnchapp]

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
send save please... and did you use unren? cause i don't touch the "phone" code
I'm getting this exact same error. Reinstalling the game didn't solve anything for me. The only things added to the game are this mod, the sleep patch, and video enhancement mod.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I'm getting this exact same error. Reinstalling the game didn't solve anything for me. The only things added to the game are this mod, the sleep patch, and video enhancement mod.
mod includes incest and sleep patch so you don't need that extras patch plus could cause errors...

but not this error.. send save please I'm not even sure how the mod would effect "phone" script i don't even edit that

and to make sure if you go into the "game/scripts/" folder there isn't a file called "phone.rpy" if there is delete it

don't deleted "phone.rpyc"

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2017
Main story step 67 says wait for Thorne's text, location is his office morning/afternoon, however even after waiting several days, there's no text from him and nothing happens in his office

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Main story step 67 says wait for Thorne's text, location is his office morning/afternoon, however even after waiting several days, there's no text from him and nothing happens in his office
you need to go to his office AFTER he sent you a text... so just go about your day, anywhere else, and you should get the text...

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

" wait for Thorne's text " then goto his office if its been more then week send me your save pelase it might be a bug

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Why do you keep saying this? it was already updated weeks ago
I wouldn’t take this person too seriously.

This person’s Comment History makes this comment repeatedly about this game and a few others including abandoned ones. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Trminator

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023

Thread Updated: 4-03-2024
Release Date: 18-08-2023
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: Shawnchapp / / / /
Mod/Game Version: 0.24

Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Stats screen: in Main girls new feature, showing stats of the girls and Story completion bar (for their main guide) and a green check to show when there guide is completed

Clicking "objectives" or tapping the "m" key opens mod menu

Includes all of Lord Ashram's changes (RIP), Bibifoc Gallery unlocker

My changes: stats screen, readded Night time event guides, updated guides/UI

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: The ipatch is already included adding another patch WILL CAUSE ERRORS
Download: / /
Note: if above says "Updating" patron link leads to old version

View attachment 2868746 View attachment 2868745 View attachment 2868747
It says incest is already included, what about sleep sex patch, do I have to apply manually or it comes under this patch also?

Pippo1986

Dec 6, 2017
Hello guys

I have a problem unlocking step 20 of the main story. The walkthrough tells me that I should trigger it at night in bed. However, several nights have passed but nothing is happening yet. Do you think there is a bug?

Also, at one point, the MC woke up in a room I’d never seen before, where you had the chance to see the various characters in different outfits and even call them (which I didn’t do, because I felt like it was a mistake... that it was too early for that). After that single event, this location was never available on the map. Another bug?