Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.24] [Shawnchapp]

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ya i don't even understand... its not even that "great" of a model... i honestly want more Sub-Jane events Lol and the girlfriends. there already plenty of the "house" content i want some of the characters Lol Like whens the last we had some Maid content
I look at this way, dev gives Joyce content now, well'p there goes most of the support, keep baiting it along, make hand over fist, as you see, there are still people dropping $40 day of for it.

As you say, NOT everyone wants just Joyce, I don't care one way or another honeslty.

He made his earnings private now lol

They are around 970th on Patreon ranking, and Inceton is 747, so they are making fool's gold money still.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I look at this way, dev gives Joyce content now, well'p there goes most of the support, keep baiting it along, make hand over fist, as you see, there are still people dropping $40 day of for it.
Honestly i just accept that with all incest games mom content will always come last, when it doesn't as you said the interest for games drops a lot cause honestly there really is just players that ONLY want the mom content and once they get it they move on to the next game so it makes sense why devs leave it for the "end of story" stuff.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Updated

PB: March 4th

Change Logs:
  • Guides updated
  • fixed bug with Harem King and typos
  • fixed "bug" with "changed name" and text with "Co-Connor" showing as "Co-<insertplayername>" should show first 2 characters of your name now (let me know if there was others i missed)
What's PB?

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018

Thread Updated: 3-12-2023
Release Date: 18-08-2023
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: Shawnchapp / / / /
Mod/Game Version: 0.23

Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Stats screen: in Main girls new feature, showing stats of the girls and Story completion bar (for their main guide) and a green check to show when there guide is completed

Clicking "objectives" or tapping the "m" key opens mod menu

Includes all of Lord Ashram's changes (RIP), Bibifoc Gallery unlocker

My changes: stats screen, readded Night time event guides, updated guides/UI

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

NOTE: The ipatch is already included adding another patch WILL CAUSE ERRORS
Download: / /
Note: if above says "Updating" patron link leads to old version

View attachment 2868746 View attachment 2868745 View attachment 2868747
update

Ecnol

Apr 2, 2020
Making posts demanding an update to a game or mod when the issue was addressed within the last 10 or so posts should be a bannable offense.
Agreed!! at least read the most recent posts before you post something stupid!! plus demanding an update is pretty rude as well. thanks for the great mod and I will see it on the 4th!!

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Making posts demanding an update to a game or mod when the issue was addressed within the last 10 or so posts should be a bannable offense.
As much as I like the idea, I don't think it could be done. The moderators would most likely be crushed by the workload this would bring.
And if they where to implement that rule, they would probably have to make it a soft ban for first offenders and a hard ban for repeat offenders. This would make the workload even bigger, at least in the beginning.

But yeah, it would be nice if people stopped being lazy F***ers and took 2 min to read the most recent posts and learn to use the search function.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

Thread Updated: 3-12-2023
Release Date: 18-08-2023
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: Shawnchapp / / / /
Mod/Game Version: 0.23

Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Stats screen: in Main girls new feature, showing stats of the girls and Story completion bar (for their main guide) and a green check to show when there guide is completed

Clicking "objectives" or tapping the "m" key opens mod menu

Includes all of Lord Ashram's changes (RIP), Bibifoc Gallery unlocker

My changes: stats screen, readded Night time event guides, updated guides/UI

Installation:

Change-Log:

NOTE: The ipatch is already included adding another patch WILL CAUSE ERRORS
Download: / /
Note: if above says "Updating" patron link leads to old version

View attachment 2868746 View attachment 2868745 View attachment 2868747
asny eta for the mod update,thanks