4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
Great game, but I can't seem to figure out this bit with all the teleporters. I checked Cedori's map, but to no avail 1661549592885.png

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
You need new game plus (start a new game after beating it once) and you'll be put in a room with a bunch of NPCs. Each old man has a bonus to unlock for a certain amount of points each, with one point earned for every unique crown you find in previous playthroughs (ie finding the same crown in a second playthrough does not get you an additional point) the transformation bonuses are, from left to right, old man 1 (succubus from libra heart titles), old man 4 (the transformation from beating the succubus in the game unlocked from the start) and old man 7 (the hunter from the libra heart games). There is also the spirit of vengeance which requires you play through the game without rescuing a single girl. She will appear to the right of the old men in the room and does not cost any points to unlock. Once you've made your selections just go to the left out of the room and in game press down and Z/button 3 on your controller to cycle the transformations.

If you're specifically talking about the thief from Castle in the Clouds, then that character is not in this game. Same unlock method though there's not unlock requirement apart from beating the game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
You need new game plus (start a new game after beating it once) and you'll be put in a room with a bunch of NPCs. Each old man has a bonus to unlock for a certain amount of points each, with one point earned for every unique crown you find in previous playthroughs (ie finding the same crown in a second playthrough does not get you an additional point) the transformation bonuses are, from left to right, old man 1 (succubus from libra heart titles), old man 4 (the transformation from beating the succubus in the game unlocked from the start) and old man 7 (the hunter from the libra heart games). There is also the spirit of vengeance which requires you play through the game without rescuing a single girl. She will appear to the right of the old men in the room and does not cost any points to unlock. Once you've made your selections just go to the left out of the room and in game press down and Z/button 3 on your controller to cycle the transformations.

If you're specifically talking about the thief from Castle in the Clouds, then that character is not in this game. Same unlock method though there's not unlock requirement apart from beating the game.
I think he's talking about the NPCs that join your party.
I picked up the thief as well, but how do you actually use them? I loaded the "100%" save and it had 3 followers helping fight.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Oh those.
Pause the game (spacebar for KB, button 7 for game pad) then select support. The characters you have rescued will be listed And it will say how many you can have out at any one time. Select the ones you want out (x or button 0) then exit out of the pause menu. They will then show up.

A note about how many you can have out: That number is set by your current Max HP so to increase the count you need to collect the HP crystals. Collecting all of them maxes out your HP at 3000 and allows all 4 to be assisting.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Has anyone played this or any other Libraheart game on any of the GPD handhelds? For some reason their games are not responding to the controls. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes